Furdle & Thorfin25 - "Server lagging? Time to permaban half the server!"

Author Topic: Furdle & Thorfin25 - "Server lagging? Time to permaban half the server!"  (Read 25740 times)

I'm not going to argue with you, so don't try to stir more stuff up
Doing what you are doing is like when people say "oh I hate drama" but they always are the ones to cause drama.

Doing what you are doing is like when people say "oh I hate drama" but they always are the ones to cause drama.
I forgot to mention that I didn't intend to cause any issues.
GG.

If Furdle joins Emo Freak and Caribou, I'm going to hold a party.

I named myself Space1255 because it has a special meaning that I'm not willing to share with a website full of egotistical friends.
I can literally say the same thing about your name if it sounds stupid to me.
I'm not going to argue with you, so don't try to stir more stuff up
ahaha what the forget
calm down there bucko

ahaha what the forget
calm down there bucko
Go headbutt a bullet you egotistical drama shark.

I'm not going to argue with you

I'm not going to argue with you

Relevant:
So, you want to stop arguing?  If so, here's a quick flowchart to help you out.

It takes two sides to have an argument.  You don't stop arguing by yelling "STOP ARGUING WITH ME!"  That's called arguing.  The way to stop arguing is to walk away.

Relevant:
Isn't an argunent a continuous conversations that disagree on one thing? He didn't disagree with me, I just lashed out at him. I didn't say that I'd stop posting in this thread also, because I'm not those kinds of people who are like "ung he so ghey I'm levng 4eva gg no re"
Since it wasn't clear, I'll say it now: I'm going to stop posting in this thread.

Isn't an argunent a continuous conversations that disagree on one thing? He didn't disagree with me, I just lashed out at him. I didn't say that I'd stop posting in this thread also, because I'm not those kinds of people who are like "ung he so ghey I'm levng 4eva gg no re"
Since it wasn't clear, I'll say it now: I'm going to stop posting in this thread.
No edit: i only posted this so I can clear things up

why are you so mad lol

why are you so mad lol

Are you for real?

forget off.

Why are people even friends with Furdle to begin with? All you get is a prick in your back door and now you have to somehow justify all the dumb stuff he does.

you actually think anyone here cares about being banned from your server
lol
this is news to me
Grow up.
Blatant lie.

Get over yourself, you trash. Nobody likes you, the people you slave drive are just too brainless to even realize that you're not worth their time. It astonishes me that you're even able to function as a human being with the levels of stupidity you regularly display.

you're a little late to ride Furdle's richard

I really don't think I've ever seen someone this outright handicapped on this forum in years.

pfft
You've so well cornered yourself that you don't even have anything to say to me when I clearly point out you contradicting yourself? You're pathetic. Go back to riding Furdle's richard, nobody wants you here.

ou clearly care because you are posting here to justify it
i'm sorry you cannot understand this unfathomably simple concept
autism is a terrible condition

Then bug off already. Stop posting stupid stuff.

I am in no way justifying Furdle's attitude and the way he treats people, let's face it, he is a egotistical DB, i entered this topic to justify his banning policy.
Dev server > Build or don't come
Finished server > Come check out the finished product and have fun

Not rocket science

what the forget is wrong with you lmao

lol
I cant wait to prove you wrong.
Can you remember every single server you've been banned from in the past few weeks? Probably not, and neither will these people. To be honest most of the people I ban I wouldn't want playing on my server anyway (Names such as xXSlayerkiller1392Xx)
This 'banzone' process has proven not only to give great results but also that people will still join.
Also, I don't see how you can call my server pathetic? You literally have the worst servers in blockland, this is a quality server, and I guarantee you on the day of release, the server will have 40+ players within 2 hours. Quote me on that, I'll hit the target no problem.
Dude, stop being butthurt. If you hate Furdle so much then why even post here? Saying "Stop banning people D:!!1!1" isn't going to make any difference. People will still be banned during dev, as they always have, and as they always will.

Are you for real?
uhhh... what
i'm not seeing how a bunch of old posts are related to someone being unreasonably angry about nothing

Way to disregard my post almost completely. Those were all quotes to posts you have made in THIS thread previously. You are calling people richardriders, trash, slave drivers, autistic and telling people to forget off. After all that, someone gets pissy and you say:

why are you so mad lol