Author Topic: Roblox Thread V.2: "Roblox University!"  (Read 37282 times)

another event
bloxgiving, it started like 1 hour and 30 minutes before I posted this.

Is it me, or is the free items typically really good?
It's basically getting something equivalent in style to a dominus for 1 tix.

The one the gave for having your email verified is pretty decent, I thought. Like usually I would have expected some stuffty cap or something. I still have the Verified Sign [see: this] from ages ago.

It's really interesting how they're using player made games to host events now.

you have to play roblox highschool to get the turkey fedora
im not sure if i should do this or not

edit: the deed has been done. i can finally die in peace
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 09:17:31 PM by ZombieDude »

Since I've had my account since mid-2007, it's really interesting seeing all of my old hats and how few of them are still on sale. One of my first hats is from the 2007 paintball tournament, the T-Bone Visor and there were only 168 of them sold. And I have one. :o

Also the classic Fedora bottom price is R$24,500. Holy. stuff.

Even Clockwork's Headphones, which were expensive anyway, R$28,499.

The Void Star which sold for 20,000 tickets is now R$35,000 and just under 2000 exist.

A Hockey Mask which apparently only 18 were sold I have. I think these were awarded somehow.

I played super Check point.

-cheatingbastardsnip-

YOU USED YOUR WIZARD MAGIC HACKS

or you flew

MAYBE BOTH!

I've hardly played this since around 2011, what's the deal with this roblox educational system I keep hearing about in here

Well I haven't played in a while but, my original 2007 account still is ok, I was banned like 3 times so I guess if it ever does get another ban it will be perma.

Two of them where for Swearing and one was for "Bullying".

Well I haven't played in a while but, my original 2007 account still is ok, I was banned like 3 times so I guess if it ever does get another ban it will be perma.

Two of them where for Swearing and one was for "Bullying".

Someone named Google-whatever-his-name-was cussed at me, then reported me for "cussing". The irony is: I got a warning instead of him 10/10. Then of course I left roblox and found this

Someone named Google-whatever-his-name-was cussed at me, then reported me for "cussing". The irony is: I got a warning instead of him 10/10. Then of course I left roblox and found a blockland ad i think

http://www.dynablox.com/--place?id=30614653
i need suggestions on what to add i've run out of creation
you're vladofthealpacas?
i saw you on movies/tv/books before it merged. huh