Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump

Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143417 times)

Surprise release!

From now on I'm going to release things on Blockland Glass mainly. Expect any possible updates being published there.

What an adorable little VW!

Time for some fan-art, courtesy of NotBomberguy. Made in Automation:

Thanks for the pictures!

I truly love everything about the Foehn; What it is, the camera angle, how you added Hands-On-Wheel, and how it drives. But what I don't get is why is the brakes so weak?

Issue: link for the 1x4x3 window thing is down, same for the road signs. I didn't read the full topic though, sorry.

Issue: link for the 1x4x3 window thing is down, same for the road signs. I didn't read the full topic though, sorry.

Fixed, thanks!

thanks to the new datablock limit, i can finally load up on your vehicles and not worry about the space. :D

Moving this to glass would help a lot with getting addons

Bump: All the lugnut links are broke and Blockland Glass won't let me see the vehicles

Fixed the links, all of them should be leading to the appropriate BL Glass page.

hey barna why dont you take a shot at making this

hey barna why dont you take a shot at making this

Oh I've seen one of them driving around