Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143187 times)

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

As you may have known, Hands on Wheels Support and Interactive Vehicles were incompatible when it came to cars that used bots for extra doors. This meant that there could be no cars which could utilise both mods at the same time, restricting possible types of vehicles to be made.

Up until now. Eksi managed to find the cause of error which was patched promptly. Kudos to him!

What does this mean?

For me, I owe a huge apology to Lordician. His code had no issues. (Sorry about sending so many PMs).
For you, it means the possibility of more kinds of interactive vehicles, other than 2 door sedans or 3 door hatchbacks. Hopefully, this little patch makes the system more attractive to more vehicle developers now.

Please redownload Interactive Vehicle Support

I've been wondering.. ...Why hadn't you added glass to your windows of your vehicles..?

Hi!

A little progress on the UrbanCar. It was a little tough to sort out the transparency issues, but it should be okay now.

Hi!

-snip-

A little progress on the UrbanCar. It was a little tough to sort out the transparency issues, but it should be okay now.

:D Woah.. I can't wait to get my welfare checks with this new lemon!

Hi!

-10/10-

Oh, my, god. This is awesome! Something that would usually bug me is that the interior, rather than being a gray, black, or white, it's the color of the car. That just bugs me for some reason.

I see you've added a cheeky little spoiler on the rear of the green one. Very nice job!

I see you've added a cheeky little spoiler on the rear of the green one. Very nice job!

I don't see it. Pls 8x zoom.

cmon give us pictures of the flying toilet already

16x zoom. Still can't see it..
hate to break it to ya but u may need glasses

it's where the darker green is right where the rear window ends

hate to break it to ya but u may need glasses

it's where the darker green is right where the rear window ends

Worse: thicker lenses. So it's the spoiler. Okay.

I downloaded the sportster, a pretty cool looking car, and it just straight up doesn't work. I tried redownloading and enabling/disabling etc, none of it seemed to help. Suggestions?

Hi!

The minute I saw this, my face just dropped I'm even more in love with your cars