Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 142604 times)

Not sorry for the bump >:D
never be sorry for bumping nice threads

I just noticed that the Bochum looks a bit like a ford maverick.

Originally it was based on the Opel Kadett C, but I try to make them a little more generic

Originally it was based on the Opel Kadett C, but I try to make them a little more generic
Oh cool.

The Super Mini is still my all time favourite vehicle in Blockland!
Keep up the good work friend

Thanks Pablo :D

Which reminds me, I still owe you guys with a with a little something for a special project that is secret and stuff.

Thanks Pablo :D

Which reminds me, I still owe you guys with a with a little something for a special project that is secret and stuff.
-insert hype-

Before you get too hyped; due to the Christmas price hikes I'm postponing buying a new computer after the Holidays.

Stay tuned.

Before you get too hyped; due to the Christmas price hikes I'm postponing buying a new computer after the Holidays.

Stay tuned.
Ok.

wait where did the bump come from

That's fine, I haven't given up on you guys, yet :)

That's fine, I haven't given up on you guys, yet :)
That worry's me how he said yet