Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump

Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143161 times)

The meteor looks great as always!

The meteor looks like a 65 - 67 Ford Galaxie. KEWL!

Reminds me of the GTA 2 car. which has the same name.

Reminds me of the GTA 2 car. which has the same name.

Love that game. Intro to game is still as fun as playing it.

Making progress. Kudos to Eksi for all the help!

I've got a slight question, will it handle like the Bochum?

I'm undecided on that one. I'm not too keen on adding drifting to it. Then again, it won't handle like the Jeep either.

I'd rather that car handle like the usual 60s - 70s family car because that is basically what that is except its a two-door

Would it be possible to code it so that the back would start to slide out but not enough to start a slide? Sort of like four wheel steering, except without the four wheel steering.

Would it be possible to code it so that the back would start to slide out but not enough to start a slide? Sort of like four wheel steering, except without the four wheel steering.
Lol, so then how is it four wheel steering?

Is there going to be hands on the steering wheel

Lol, so then how is it four wheel steering?
I don't get the context of the question so I'm going to leave this here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjb9iQv1p54

Many years later only half of everybody's cars will be finished. Life is an issue, isn't it?