Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump

Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 142623 times)

I downloaded the sportster, a pretty cool looking car, and it just straight up doesn't work. I tried redownloading and enabling/disabling etc, none of it seemed to help. Suggestions?

What do you mean by doesn't work? Be more specific.

If it doesn't show up in your spawn list then chances are you are missing Interactive Vehicle Support. Get it, or else the car won't be enabled.

If it's something else, then send me a console log and be more specific about the nature of your problem.

The minute I saw this, my face just dropped I'm even more in love with your cars
Daniel, just asking, do you have a special interest? XD

I like the checkered style of the car like the jeep

Rather a nice classic car my friend.

I like the checkered style of the car like the jeep
You know, that's still a thing on most vehicles released currently.

TRIGGERED! (In a good way!)

TRIGGERED! (In a good way!)
I'm pretty sure there is not a good way about being triggered.

I'm pretty sure there is not a good way about being triggered.
OH RLLY?!

About the sabre, does it have paintable doors? (to make it look junky? :D)

About the sabre, does it have paintable doors? (to make it look junky? :D)

As of yet, no. I might probably implement something, but I can't promise anything.

Currently, I have the Sabre in-game, but it is far from done. As you may know, I have had problems with 4 door sedans in the past, which were seemingly solved this July.

However, I am still not happy with that. The reason is, I do believe there has to be a more efficient way of animating more than 4 interactive objects. I am currently experimenting with the older version of the exporter (v0.964), as I noticed that the blending settings for the latest version of the exporter (v0.967b3) are seemingly incomplete.

To be honest, I don't exactly know what I'm doing right now, but hopefully I can find a solution where I can keep the smooth animations without having to use bots.

Will post pictures later.

Daniel, just asking, do you have a special interest? XD
Oh yes!

are you planning on releasing this?

https://p3d.in/mep3T