Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 141738 times)

Will you eventually post the Behemoth? It looked pretty cool, I love old cargo trucks.

I love your cars, they fit Blockland's "default" style the best, and the working doors are amazing.
I'm glad you decided to make this. :)
I seem to remember you saying that the QT Van was finished at your server awhile ago, did you actually say that or is my memory making things up?
But this post, then you releasing the QT Van makes me wonder if you have other finished vehicles you've forgotten about (I'm assuming you forgot about it since you didn't release until reminded).
Was the Bengs V2 like this? The model seems done, but I don't know if the scripting is. The models of the Arrow, Bunny, Sportster, SmallCoupe, and Mr.Handy also seem done, but again, I don't know about the scripting etc of them. If you would be kind enough to give the status of the specified vehicles it would be much appreiciated!

Thanks in advance.

what about Sabre? I saw it at his server it was nice car.

The Sabre has issues as far as I am aware, I was only asking the status of seemingly done vehicles wondering what is holding them back.

Q&A time:

Will you eventually post the Behemoth? It looked pretty cool, I love old cargo trucks.

Once it's done, I will definitely post it.

I love your cars, they fit Blockland's "default" style the best, and the working doors are amazing.But this post, then you releasing the QT Van makes me wonder if you have other finished vehicles you've forgotten about (I'm assuming you forgot about it since you didn't release until reminded).
Was the Bengs V2 like this? The model seems done, but I don't know if the scripting is. The models of the Arrow, Bunny, Sportster, SmallCoupe, and Mr.Handy also seem done, but again, I don't know about the scripting etc of them. If you would be kind enough to give the status of the specified vehicles it would be much appreiciated!

Thanks in advance.

I can pretty much say the same thing about the cars you mentioned:
  • the Sportster is very close to being done, I'm currently working on adding the engine and other minor details, then it should be good to go,
  • the Bunny is almost done, though I encountered a bug with the model which I can't seem to fix no matter what; if you look at the car through a transparent object, certain bits disappear,
  • the Arrow needs to have its script finalised. Unfortunately, I'm not a scripter at all and I really don't have the heart to bother Trigun about a game which he no longer plays. The same applies to all vehicles with with more than 4 interactive bits,
  • the Small Coupe was more of a styling exercise, I wasn't really planning on releasing it, but if there's a popular demand, I will,
  • the Mr. Handy needs to have its script and its model to be finalised.

The Sabre is still being redone, I haven't touched it in a while.

Oh any pictures of any progress on Sabre?

Q&A time:
I can pretty much say the same thing about the cars you mentioned:
  • the Arrow needs to have its script finalised. Unfortunately, I'm not a scripter at all and I really don't have the heart to bother Trigun about a game which he no longer plays. The same applies to all vehicles with with more than 4 interactive bits,
Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it very much. It's a shame about the Bengs and Arrow though, I was quite charmed by them. Hopefully someday you figure out what is wrong with them or find another person who can!

Think you could make some helicopters with interactive vehicle support? If there already are some please give me a link.

The Sportster has been released!

Barnabas, I wish you finished work on Sabre this month :(

Barnabas, I wish you finished work on Sabre this month :(
He needs Trigun, who no longer plays, to fix the script of Interactive Vehicle Support so it can support more than four parts. Four door sedans (Arrow, Bengs, Sabre) need six.
Barnabas, you should still ask Trigun about the script, he may no longer play but he may still be willing to help you with it.
Sportster is adorable by the way!

You sir have all my yeses.

I have to say, I've never seen you release so much at once. Keep up the good work :)
Also, as Ingrid said, you should still ask Trigun for help. I'd gladly help someone I knew with a game, even if I don't play it anymore.