Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 141790 times)

Double post:

Bengs 190D - 1989(View in 3D)

Double post:

Bengs 190D - 1989(View in 3D)
Wow, one of my favourite vehicles in Blockland is getting an update after so many years!
How close to completion is this update? The model looks to be finished, or very close to it.

The model is pretty close to being done. I need to rig it for the animations and do the scripting. For the sake of simplicity, I might release it without the Evolution II variant first.

have you thought of making more bigger pickups or suvs like
a jeep wagoneer or maybe a jeep cherroke
or a ford f150 or a chevy silverado
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:58:26 PM by yehellis3246 »

Could you release a limited edition of the Supermini with a black hood and a sofa chair on top?

Could you release a limited edition of the Supermini with a black hood and a sofa chair on top?
and cram a bunch of suitcases n stuff to give it a true limited edition feel

I might do that with the Mini. I need to finish the Bengs first.

All right, sorry for the double post, but I have some news for you. The Bengs was uploaded to Glass, and it is waiting for approval. For the time being here are some pictures:

All right, sorry for the double post, but I have some news for you. The Bengs was uploaded to Glass, and it is waiting for approval. For the time being here are some pictures:
Awesome! The Bengs has been a mainstay in my add-ons folder ever since it came out in 2011. Glad to see it finally got an update.

Awesome! The Bengs has been a mainstay in my add-ons folder ever since it came out in 2011.

its been that long?

forget im getting old

This is a wonderful update for a classic Blockland vehicle, I am glad it has finally been updated and now has all of the latest vehicle features. It is nice to see one of your most outdated vehicles become one of the most advanced, next to the Foehn, i hope to see more of your old vehicles receive updates like this in the future.

I have noticed though that with shaders turned off, the passenger side mirror is body coloured while the driver side mirror has a white texture.

I have noticed though that with shaders turned off, the passenger side mirror is body coloured while the driver side mirror has a white texture.
Literally unplayable.