Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6318 times)

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
Sure.

Sure.
Okay, prove it to me. Hack my gmail account. Ipquarx@Gmail.com. I'm waiting, mr I know everything about technology and everything can be exploited.

Just the video is so loving loveY

https://www.apple.com/fr/watch/films/#film-reveal
forget man when will apple learn that quicktime is not good. why do i gotta install it. why cant you be normal

It isn't a brash judgement? Technology can always be exploited.

Touch ID hasn't been exploited as of late so I think its safe to say its about at least as safe as a normal credit cards. Real life can be exploited too, why do you think CC theft exists?

>sorry, your OS is not compatible with this video
Lol.
yeah it really is too bad that they don't go out of their way to support hipsters

there are smart watches out there yes. most if not all of them are only for android phones. apple didnt invent anything here.
the reason this device is awesome is because people want a smart watch for their iphone but never could get one. here is the chance. made officially from apple
Why would anyone want a watch that does what their Iphone does if they already have an Iphone, I don't understand. Heck I don't even think Iphones are useful but, this seems so redundant... I don't even.

>sorry, your OS is not compatible with this video

Lol.

Wow Quicktime is a lot to install.

Why would anyone want a watch that does what their Iphone does if they already have an Iphone, I don't understand. Heck I don't even think Iphones are useful but, this seems so redundant... I don't even.
because for people like me i dont want to reach in my pocket to do a quick task on my phone. and frankly it looks cool and thats about the only reason i need

Its not an iPhone on your wrist, its an extension of the phone onto your wrist. Its a utility, completely optional. I'm still waiting for apple to post a comprehensive features list so I can see all the goodies involved, so I'd also bite your tongue.

yeah it really is too bad that they don't go out of their way to support hipsters
Yes. Because everyone who does not use Windows or Mac is a hipster.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that you start stuff. You know that this particular topic is incredibly flammable.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 03:42:49 PM by blueblur121 »

well, yeah

This is what I'm talking about when I say that you start stuff. You know that this particular topic is incredibly flamable.
Statistically, only 1.67% of PC users use some distribution of Linux. It would be a waste of their time and money to develop for such a small userbase.