Author Topic: Two cops tackle 4'10 70lbs. girl in high school for... using her cellphone.  (Read 5090 times)

who the hell is 4 feet tall in high school

4' 10" and in her 20s, nearing her 30s.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:38:21 PM by the hacker »

who the hell is 4 feet tall in high school
I was going to say "me" but then I realized I'm not 4 feet tall

Okay so say this girl has got some real forgeted up issues and decided to go all jihad on her school, put a few bombs in places then blew up part of the school and killed 50+ people, then obviously people would be like "why didnt the police release what she was doing blah blah"
This is just typical america, I'm glad I don't live in a country where kids get blown up, shot and stabbed in school.
Police have to be strict, otherwise people would get away with stuff. Yeah there is times where police are too brutal, but this is not one of them.

So have the police actually come out with a statement about the issue or are you just making all of this crazy stuff up? Right now all we see are 3 cops slamming the forget out of a 4'10 underweight girl for using her cell phone. Until the cops come out with a statement, that is the story, because it's the only one that we have reason to believe.

Jesus. Do you just assume everyone the cops beat the forget out of was is a loving jihadist? I bet Danielle Maudsley, who became braindead when a cop tasered her while she was wearing handcuffs was about to blow up a school right? Cops are not perfect deities. There is a thing such as unnecessary use of force, and right now, none of us have any reason to believe this was anything but use of unnecessary force. Maybe you need 2 friends to overpower a 4'10 girl, but a trained police officer shouldn't.

5'8" in 8th grade

its nice to be averagely tall

5'8" in 8th grade

5'0 in 7th grade
its nice to be loving tiny

5'0 in 7th grade
Don't feel bad. I was 4'8 in that grade methinks.

5'8" in 8th grade

Bitch >:(

5'0 in 7th grade

i know a kid my age who's like, 4'3". don't sweat it, dude.

thank god for shooting up to 5'8, when i was short my life sucked

Wait you're 5'8 now? Also in the 7th grade I was about 4'8, and now I'm in the 11th and just turned 16 and I'm 5'8 too.

6' all through high school.

Haven't grown since 8th grade though. Kinda sucks.

furdle is a moron and people can't help but feed him