Prequel - buy one get one half off

Author Topic: Prequel - buy one get one half off  (Read 30469 times)

Now if you were to bump an old topic I'd at least expect an update.

Nope, you just bump a dead topic to casually chat. What is there to casually chat about to an old comment made in october?

Everyone complains when you bump a topic that was only 2 days old.
With irrelevant content(i.e stuffposting, but i shouldn't have to explain that to /you/), sure
if it's actually relevant, though, i mean, what's to complain about

if it's actually relevant, though, i mean, what's to complain about

Replying to a comment made in october is technically not relevant to the current day.

if tony gives me $20 I'll lock this topic and make a new one

do i get a cut

I don't have a problem with exploiting an old topic in order to bump it, but if i had a say on the matter, i think that since this topic is back to being recent, a new topic wouldn't make sense

Instead, you should wait until this topic fades away again, lock it, and then make a new topic

okay but the fee's gonna go up to $50 for that much effort

Once upon a time I almost became Night Fox in order to continue updating the old Prequel topic.

Not many people even like prequel. There hasn't even been any relevant updates.

Not many people even like prequel. There hasn't even been any relevant updates.

um

does that give an excuse to not bump the thread?

I'm pretty certain I asked in the old topic, but does anyone know of any Elder Scrolls themed webcomics?
MSPaint style or not, community-led or not.

If I wasn't uncertain about my own skills in even MSPaint, nor worried that I'd just look like copying Prequel, I'd definitely do my own comic. Maybe set in Skyrims period.

I'm pretty certain I asked in the old topic, but does anyone know of any Elder Scrolls themed webcomics?
MSPaint style or not, community-led or not.
there's this one I found
http://www.screencuisine.net/livinginoblivion/what-is-this-be-brief/to-sum-it-up/
but it's based on screenshots, and horrifyingly, distributed in the form of a blog

there's also this that I JUST found
http://potes.smackjeeves.com/comics/1654515/what-is-thy-name/
I'm not sure how great it is, but the art's kinda cute, and it does seem to be community-driven
it has six pages and it was last updated in january 2013. the art's still cute, but it's not gonna last you longer than five minutes :(

um

does that give an excuse to not bump the thread?

If prequel were so interesting this wouldn't have died in october.