Prequel - buy one get one half off

Author Topic: Prequel - buy one get one half off  (Read 29994 times)

...this is still going?
Honestly I'm impressed. Totally forgot about this. Looks like the art got much better too.

And just so I dont catch more shade for being surprised that the series is still going, Ill respond to myself accordingly.
No, we're just discussing it for nostalgia's sake.

also if any of you guys didn't look at the comments where kaz posted the link, here's a neat post about his experience with the merchandise
http://www.prequeladventure.com/merchandise-retrospective/

hoo boy
this brings me back to my first year on the forums. And now for a qquestion I've had for ~3 or 4 years:
Is the creator of the webcomic a BL user?

There is no evidence that says they are, and given the limited scope of this game... I think it's safe to assume they are not.

is this webcomic still about one tragedy after another for the main character or are things actually improving for her

is this webcomic still about one tragedy after another for the main character or are things actually improving for her
find out next time!

in 4 years

Once upon a time I almost became Night Fox in order to continue updating the old Prequel topic.
and uh how long have you been sir dooble

if the next update takes a year i will be extraordinarily disappointed

hoo boy
this brings me back to my first year on the forums. And now for a qquestion I've had for ~3 or 4 years:
if they were a bl user i would loving die

is there a new page yet?
edit: apparently there is

is there a new page yet?
edit: apparently there is
what do you think "hiatus currently on hiatus" means

what do you think "hiatus currently on hiatus" means
it means catch these hands

funny to see this thread here today. i actually have been wanting to reread it because ive been doing a serious replay of skyrim+joel oblivion streams

how muh reading is it these days?

Holy stuff just let this die. This was a 1 and 3/4ths of a year loving bump that you exploited by editing the last post.

At this point just make a new damn topic.