Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33550 times)

Maxx is just an desperate child to get attention even if he acts like a douchebag and well when he went to the point of ultra starfish cunt level by saying forget the ALS ice bucket challenge is basically an starfish thing to do. Maxx leave the forums and NEVER come back you little cunt.

who wouldnt stick their richard in this
The luscious... supple leather... The sturdy metal clips holding it all together...
Pure bliss.

i am still highly confused
as to why he was NEVER banned for this
OK NO.
GET OUT
JUST GET THE forget OUT.
I have seen your stuff for the past 2 years and I'm sick and loving tired of it.
You are the most skinny ass tryhard gay I have seen in my entire life.
Nobody wants you here, can you please try and forget off or atleast get rid of your gay stuff? 99% of this forum is straight, and you are the one person that is some gay skinhead that's looking to give head to some guys.
Nobody gives a forget about you anymore, you're just some annoying nuisance that nobody likes.
Sure I'll probably get banned for this, but this is the time I loving stand.
Seriously if you're this big of a queer then you should just go to the LGBT section of Facepunch, I've seen alot of people there and thats the place for you.
Sure theres like the 10 gay people on this forum, but atleast they dont spread their cancer around like you're trying to do.
Literally nobody cares, but at the same time they try to ignore your skinny ass gay white meat mother forgetin' personality.
You follow literally every single person around that you want to do some gay stuff with over the internet on every thread here.
If you want to fap to someones picture for some reason, get the forget out and go to Reddit or something.
Literally you are looking for nothing. Because almost this entire forum is straight.
If you want to meet up with some gay dude and forget just go ask Mr. Jelly or something, he'll probably make a gay orgy arrangement for you, but literally forget off.
Sure nobody responds to your gay ass skinny ghostmeat self but at the same time people dont even want you here.
You literally play the game to distribute loving nudes of yourself and gay research and stuff.
You're disgusting and you disgust me and all of us. Find another game to terrorize or better yet loving terrorize nothing.
Get the forget out with your stuff.
that was so much flame and butthurt and he still wasnt banned
im confused

His whole post seems to scream slight family values or a non-understanding of how gay people act.

If Maxx's enter key was a small child, then Maxx would be having a stern talk with Chris Hansen right now.

i am still highly confused
as to why he was NEVER banned for thisthat was so much flame and butthurt and he still wasnt banned
im confused
That's because the person he was addressing was Emo Freak, a habitual problem user who is now banned from this forum because of his behavior.

Maxx is such a joke that's beyond funny and entered the realm of painful
you'd have to TRY to be this anti social and intolerable in the internet, like no really, you need help buddy.
That's because the person he was addressing was Emo Freak, a habitual problem user who is now banned from this forum because of his behavior.
no, badspot just started ignoring any emo freak related drama at the time.

Flaming is flaming

Flaming is flaming
and Emo Freak is Emo Freak. The things Maxx said to him were justified by his own actions.

and Emo Freak is Emo Freak. The things Maxx said to him were justified by his own actions.

the flaming rule is one of the more amorphous rules, especially considering baddy has broken it like 500 times

My memory fails to serve me, has he always beeen like this or is he trying (and failing miserably) to forum Self Delete?

My memory fails to serve me, has he always beeen like this or is he trying (and failing miserably) to forum Self Delete?
back in 2013 he was fine and seemed genuinely naive until he some stuff with Skype happened and he got dramad over it and after that he made drawing adventures but realised people think he's dumb and broken so he gave up and now here we are

why doesnt he just go away and do something else
life has the bounty of video games

Please leave again, and this time, don't come back.
i think badspot should ban his ip by now