Author Topic: Drift City v.2 - strovbe pls  (Read 748 times)

Drift City is a MMOR video game developed by NPluto and sponsored by several major automotive companies such as Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and U1 Technology.

Plot
The game takes place in the near future during a worldwide oil shortage. A green crystal dubbed Mittron is discovered on an island in the North Pacific. The island is named after the material, and the Organization for Mittron Development (OMD) is set up to manage the island and its resources. This resource quickly becomes the preferred fuel for all methods of transportation as Mittron-powered cars ran much longer, cleaner, and faster than traditional gas-powered cars.
Unmanned vehicles, dubbed HUVs (High-Tech Unmanned Vehicles), begin to appear around the island, terrorizing the people. This threat has become so widespread that pedestrians no longer walk the streets for fear of being attacked. As a result, the OMD has started importing professional drivers to assist in destroying the HUVs and uncover the mystery behind their sudden appearance.

Site and Download

BLF Drift City players

TheKid:  iSinara

Ayxrion: Ayxrion

CharlesSpeaking: Charc

El Padre: Sulligan

Fastlex: Fastlex

Fireboy: FireboyBL

LeetZero: LeetZero

Filipe1020: Filipe1020

ok i just copied from the old thread but anyways hi strovbe said i needed to make a new thread to find people who play this game so i did

reserved for something i guess

Does everything still expire?

Does everything still expire?
Yeah sadly.. Atleast the car itself don't

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:05:39 PM by Champion »

-nvm, uninstalled the game-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:16:13 PM by Champion »

ow my nostalgias

I think my username on there is PurpleSir but I forget

also I loving hate those truck missions where you have to deliver oil or whatever because people team up on you and ram you, making you lose

edit: wait does this game have mustangs

if it does im totally playing again
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:25:03 PM by PurpleSir »

love you

idk if this works on my pc though

every time i log in the game just closes

Why are all the cars in the dealer V1 now?
Is there any reason to do this.
Like you can still get "coupon" cars, but thats not the same.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:25:36 AM by Fastlex »

i used to play this but then i got bored