1 (33.3%)
Simpsons RR
0 (0%)
Spongebob BfBB
0 (0%)
Crash Team Racing
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Yeah, okay. You win.  (Read 11918 times)

inb4 the lock
Okay, you know what you damned bastard, your right. I need to lock this topic, because people are going to keep making it die, and think that this is all bullstuff, even with the REVIVAL. It still didn't work.
I will make separate topics in the future stating the progress I have on these individual projects. For now though, I am going to lock this topic and make it die. I hope your all happy. I will post a separate board about the super kart tracks tomorrow. But until then, just please stop with the negative comments. In fact, if you hate me this much. I can only ask you one thing.

Drama me.

I am just a good blocklander trying to build things for Blockland so that you guys can enjoy it. I will leave this topic open until 12AM. Until then, get your last comments in, because i'm locking this topic to avoid any additional hate. I may respond to a question or two, but until then. See you on those separate topics.

Even DayB or whatever it was called gave us evidence it wasn't a ruse. I don't know why you can't do the same.

I give up, I am locking this thread and making separate topics. If you want, like I said, Drama Me. That's all I can say. I hope your happy that this is locking up, because I am sure not. Just please, stop with the hate.