1 (33.3%)
Simpsons RR
0 (0%)
Spongebob BfBB
0 (0%)
Crash Team Racing
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Yeah, okay. You win.  (Read 11917 times)

I assume that was a great first day! We got the board done, so no one has to make the logo! (Someone still has to make the script though.)
We also added a results board, so I can track down everyone's progress.
Tomorrow will be the cards. And maybe, MAYBE pieces. It's still undecided.
Pictures are bound to come within the next post.

I get to be the car

I'm always the car

But people usually do that, no?
That's why administration sucks on most servers

I get to be the car

I'm always the car
I get the Battleship

who takes the thimble

That's why administration sucks on most servers
It really dosen't matter now anyway because I already built the logo. I will show you the picture in the next post I make.

I'll remember to check it out

i call thimble, wait no
i choose money ba

I call money bag

pls
ill trade you for thimble

Alright, I need to address a couple of things. (Also, very sorry for bumping)

The monopoly cards are almost complete, so all we need left is to decide about the pieces. So I decided to set up a little poll (look at OP) and debate whether I should make the pieces out of bricks or have them be actual blockland players.
Next, I have decided on my freebuild that only 8 players can play, which means that the game can start at anytime, but anytime people spawn during the game, they will be at spectators room, where they could do different stuff, such as chill, watch the game, or just go AFK.
Furthermore, I am actually thinking of making a second blockland monopoly board so that people won't have to wait, that way, they can have a higher chance of having fun faster.
And lastly, I am planning of making a co-project. Believe it or not, it will be something like FNaF (Five Nights at Freddie's). The only difference is that I will be hosting another poll whether it should be the cartoon bar I made over the weekend (It might still be in beta though) or a Chuck E. Cheese version of it, with the 5 people/animals. However, this poll will not go up until the other is finished, which will be on the 11th. Once that poll is done, this poll will run until either the Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

That's all for now. Prokiller out! 

No you be the iron
NO, I WILL BE THE DOG
I WILL MURDER PEOPLE IF I HAVE TO
I WILL BOOBYTRAP YOUR SEATS WITH LEGOS

Alright, I am ending poll early because I want to see how the other one will go.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____

And it turns out Blockland edition won the poll!
I get to be the car

I'm always the car
dibs dog
I get the Battleship

who takes the thimble
I call money bag
No you be the iron
i call thimble, wait no
i choose money ba

pls
ill trade you for thimble
NO, I WILL BE THE DOG
I WILL MURDER PEOPLE IF I HAVE TO
I WILL BOOBYTRAP YOUR SEATS WITH LEGOS

Actually on second thought... half pieces will be original while other half is blockland pieces.
So, here are the pieces.
Monopoly: Dog, Battleship, money bag, thimble
Blockland: Hammer, minifig, jeep, Wrench

They will all be 2 different colors, but just because they are different colors doesn't mean that nobody chooses thimble.
Anywho, onto the other poll. It has been moved to this Wednesday due to some tests I have to make.

Will be posting again if anybody needs questions or info.

-snip-
I know about 5 pieces, they should be the first 5 default clothes, I know about the Policeman and Blockhead, but I forgot the others.