1 (33.3%)
Simpsons RR
0 (0%)
Spongebob BfBB
0 (0%)
Crash Team Racing
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Yeah, okay. You win.  (Read 11897 times)

I meant disable sleep on the pc.(sorry if that sounded mean)

Ah, well I don't think it sleeps when blockland is running, so I think we're good.
Also, the server ended, we got the walls & the floor finished, I'd say thats some good progress. This means that the layout has been complete.
There were also many people disconnecting for some reason, and I think it has to do with the server, so yeah. When will I be hosting next? Sunday.

My pc sleeps with bl on. Gets really annoying when I have to get firewood or something.

You can forget fnaf. Blockaloni has one that is 100x better

Omfg pls guys GEOMETRY DASH GUYS. FECKING GEOMETRY DASH! VOTE FOR IT NOW1!!!11!!

/lol

You can forget fnaf. Blockaloni has one that is 100x better
I couldn't try that one because of the lines, so damned long.

Anyway, poll has ended, which means Bumpers, a project suggested by 16 Bit Yoshi, has won by 5 votes! It will then be worked on in the noon of saturday most likely.
Next post might include images of the FNaF 2 layout, if I can figure out how to post images.

Welp, no projects for a while, and you can thank my god damned desktop for that, as I am typing this on my laptop.

So basically what happened, I was minding my own business when then suddenly my COMODO Antivirus started going insane, popping up virus like things, even through I did not download any virus related stuff. It then told me stuff about Google chromes systeming. I decided to press no on one of them, and apparently (sorta) broke chrome, as it was on a white screen whenever I started it up. I went onto blockland, then logged off after an hour or two. Yet, comodo asked if I wanted to close the program (That black system thing). So I did to be on the safe side. During this time, I had chrome minimized. I opened it up. Went to a black screen (only the page) and then after half a minute, gave me the results of what I wasn't looking for, still on a white screen. I opened up windows, aanndd then it crashed. From there on out, every time I regularly started it up, after the windows logo, I would see only my mouse and a black screen. This lasted for god knows how long.

But be warned, there is more to this insane story!

Later on, we got some help from my cousin and told me and my mother to wait until tomorrow. He turned off the screen, but left the system running. Next day, I come home from school and find out that the system was turned off. This was apparently because it got stuck on a part of sorts, then just froze. I then decide to turn it on again and it takes me to the windows 7 installation screen. I got extremely confused, as I had no clue why this was happening. I went to upgrade, then took me back to the beginning. It shut down again, and I gave up, since there was nothing I could do.

My next bet of getting this fixed is on Thanksgiving. But yeah, until this damned issue gets fixed, (most likely because of comodo) the project thread is having Technical Difficulties. :panda:

This also means that I won't be able to go onto blockland because of some dang protection thing, which I am going to try to get fixed. I have something planned on Thanksgiving for blockland as well, and it will be on boss battles.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 03:04:56 PM by Prokiller10 »

(triple post because people are being lazy)

Anywho, my next check of my desktop will be on sunday. If the problem is fixed, then the projects will resume on the 4th. If it's still not working though, that means i'll have to wait most likely another week until we try again, and if the desktop goes down, then........... uh...

I just need hope here. Pray to god this situation gets fixed.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:52:40 AM by Snaked_Snake »

Oh darn I quoted the wrong thing

aaaaahhhhh forget

Apparently the thing with my desktop got canceled because of some busy IRL stuff, so if this happens again next weekend, then monopoly will sadly have to be pushed back. If that happens however, then I will download a protective device on my computer (not comodo) and allow it for blockland to connect to the internet.

Edit: Removed FNaC because it may have been too stupid, and FNaF, because i'm probably more into the sequel, but it may come back at a future date.
Why? A mystery project is coming up.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 09:30:48 PM by Prokiller10 »

alrighty now, we don't want OP banned for a bunch of unnecessary bumps now do we?

But that's not the message. I pushed the poll back to Thursday to end mainly only two people voted, and yeah...
If the results are tired, i will edit the poll to sudden death.

This FNaF 2 thing sounds the snazziest, like, in Blockland? Yes.

So please just PLEASE do that first...

Alright, its decided, monopoly will be finished up once my laptop starts working again.

Alrighty, need to say something. The day is tomorrow and I want to make sure my desktop does not die. It has so much stuff & much more gigabytes than my laptop, and even runs blockland with about 130% less lag.
If it revives, monopoly will be resumed on it's second day back.
If it fails however, the release date for monopoly WILL be delayed. no matter what.

HOLY MOTHERloving stuff. not only did I have to force a triple post again, but the meeting was cancelled again!
This means monopoly will have to be delayed because I was a dumbass and didn't save it onto here. But even then, I might have still had the wrong add-ons.

I am also debating whether I should dump all the projects (except monopoly and one other) if this situation doesn't get fixed by new years. This will mean I will miss more than a month of blockland & not be able to get onto the new years server, despite the C+++ error, which no one gave a crap about on the thread.
However, my cousin will most likely be available next week. But even then, the attempt could fail, which would mean I would have to wait another week, making the risks of failed projects happen.
Also if you look at the OP, something looks pretty different since I have finally figured out how to post images.
I am pissed & worried at the same time because I only have 3 more chances before the deadline, 2 before Christmas.
But yeah, just please wish me good luck. I really don't want to cancel the projects, but if I have to, then I will.