Apparently I'm smart (blah blah blogland)

Poll

Are you

Perceived as smart but are actually dumb
13 (26%)
Really smart
21 (42%)
Perceived as dumb but really smart
6 (12%)
An idiot
5 (10%)
Average
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Apparently I'm smart (blah blah blogland)  (Read 2465 times)

If you know me you know I'm an idiot.
However my ait class doesn't know me. on Thursdays and Fridays we work in gamemaker. We were making pacman ripoffs. I got a little ahead because I had walls and animation and ghosts. All of a sudden people started asking me questions about how to do things. In my head I was like "I don't even know what i did". So I tried my best to explain and guess what I was right with the commands.

Neato.

The other day my chemistry class was working out calorimeter equations, and my teacher wrote them on the board. I'm pretty sure I was the only person who already knew how to do one and I finished it like 5-10 minutes before everyone else. Twice.

Notea

Two days ago i finished math in computer class
And then i opened up paint and found some pictures of happy men
Shift+V

NATO.

Back in physics class, I always got my quizzes done about five to ten minutes before everyone else.

I used to be in "Game design" Where they handed us a book that told us exactly what to do in Gamemaker. stuff was so easy, yet most of the class could never do it right. For some reason people couldn't follow simple instructions.

My class used to think I was a complete maths nerd, and somehow that I was apparantly showing off.
And that was solely because in every maths lesson we would be set work, and I would actually get to doing it all, and sometimes getting on to extra work.

Because unlike the rest of the class, I didn't forget around for an hour every lesson, and the teacher would usually have to come to me for the answers, because most of the class hadn't done anything.

But in reality I'm only slightly good at maths, and have been a B grade student consistently.
I still struggle with plenty of things in maths (especially now that I've not been in a class for 3 years).

people in my class think that im the best at english in school but i dont know stuff about tenses and i hardly get more than the average

i'm in HTML class and loving nobody knows what to do even though there is textbooks
"DREAMWEAVER JUST CLOSED OUT I THINK I DID SOMETHING"

people always ask me for help in French class

and when someone doesn't know how to spell something they ask me

...there are classes for Gamemaker?  There are people who can't understand Gamemaker?

It's literally just dragging and dropping what you want to happen.  It's a more oversimplified form of "programming" than Blockland's event system is.

I'm a B at (almost) everything, but if I cared it might've been all A's .

there's no motivation to having an awesome grade ever since middle school :/

Dude can I vote all options in the poll

People ask me for help as a last resort, because they know that they won't understand my answer, even though they know I'm right

People ask me for help as a last resort, because they know that they won't understand my answer, even though they know I'm right
you're that guy huh?

people think im dumb as balls but i get straight As

you're that guy huh?
I am definitely that guy
I don't make myself out to be smart though, and people understand that
I just don't think the way that other people think and I have trouble conveying ideas in a way that other people can digest