21 (42%)
Perceived as dumb but really smart
6 (12%)
An idiot
5 (10%)
Average
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Apparently I'm smart (blah blah blogland)  (Read 2476 times)

this is me in like every tech class. LIKE NO JOKE MAN

i get asked randomly by teacher to help students with bullstuff problems like changing bullet fonts in MS word

thing is i have no loving idea what im doing. but i randomly do things and it works. like i dont understand my situation here, i have no idea what im doing but it works. and therefore i get praised as this tech master when everyone else is computer illiterate

Being good with computers isn't about knowing everything
It's about having a good mindset for figuring things out, and a rough idea of the general way that things work

im a tech master because i google my friend's computer problem and follow the instructions im given

this is me in like every tech class. LIKE NO JOKE MAN

i get asked randomly by teacher to help students with bullstuff problems like changing bullet fonts in MS word

thing is i have no loving idea what im doing. but i randomly do things and it works. like i dont understand my situation here, i have no idea what im doing but it works. and therefore i get praised as this tech master when everyone else is computer illiterate
same happens to me too

Wow, dude, nice
I'm actually pretty smart, hence I'm in almost all Advanced classes
In fact when I get done with a test I usually wait for someone else to finish first before turning it in so I don't look turbo-smart

ITT: humblebragging
fine
i am good at computers even when i have no idea how to accomplish the task. so good in fact that im the near top dog when it comes to computers in my school. better than all the teachers for computer classes. when someone needs help im the first they come to. and on top of that im not some awkward starfish like most tech people are so they will always come crawling to me

there's a common misconception that computers are still hard to use

i think it'll die out in a generation or so though

"how do you select an area using the rectangular marquee tool, shortcut?"

I know a lot more general knowledge of every subject in school than most people who were in my class, I just lack when it comes to equations

guise i can convert quadratics to vertex form. everyone in my school is handicapped lmao im the best B)

There needs to be "average" for the poll.

ITT: humblebragging
when i said i was a B in almost everything, i meant everything but algebra ;_;

there's a common misconception that computers are still hard to use

i think it'll die out in a generation or so though
Nah, everyone will be use to down graded gimmicky touch screen devices that they will think desktops are hard to use ancient technology.

The worst part about this story is I'm actually in a bunch of slower classes cuz I suck at everything that doesn't involve technology