Author Topic: Space1255 - Acting like a jackass  (Read 7513 times)

I don't get it, how does this any disorder influence your behaviour on the internet?
Like unless you're a full blown handicap like Furling or whatever it's not an excuse.

Space, don't mean to be a jerk but you do really need to shape your act up, you're attacking people randomly, and you're gonna get a bad name for yourself. Look at maxx. Do you wanna be like him?

Space, don't mean to be a jerk but you do really need to shape your act up, you're attacking people randomly, and you're gonna get a bad name for yourself. Look at maxx. Do you wanna be like him?
I do not want to be like Maxx and I don't mean to be a... (voice trails off to prevent a handicap comment)

I do not want to be like Maxx and I don't mean to be a... (voice trails off to prevent a handicap comment)
Do you even look at what you post.

he sounds like one of those awkward starfishs irl

That is the largest pile of stuff I've heard. Hypoglycemia has nothing to do with anger. I'm a type 1 diabetic so I experience hypoglycemia all the time. I just get weak and shaky.
and yeah hypoglycemia has nothing to do with being angry
i sometimes rarely experience it when my sugar levels get way too low or im super hungry. all that happens is my hands become shaky.

and yeah hypoglycemia has nothing to do with being angry
i sometimes rarely experience it when my sugar levels get way too low or im super hungry. all that happens is my hands become shaky.
That is the largest pile of stuff I've heard. Hypoglycemia has nothing to do with anger. I'm a type 1 diabetic so I experience hypoglycemia all the time. I just get weak and shaky.
Since when was I a clone of you people? All of our bodies are different in some way and function differently. It has been proven and you know it.
Read the first sentence of this to understand my reasoning to being an "awkward starfish" as Block said
If you're still unconvinced then simply put up an account blocker that blocks all of my posts so you don't have to deal with me anymore implying those still exist

Space just stop posting if you don't want to become like Maxx, you're only making it worse.

Space just stop posting if you don't want to become like Maxx, you're only making it worse.
I shall resist the urge reply in this conversation.
First off: turning phone off. It's at 6% battery.

'Eyy, future me.

Fix up your god damn stuff or no strawberry banana yogurt for you for a week
Got it you little stuff?

-Asshat Space.