Space1255 - Acting like a jackass

Author Topic: Space1255 - Acting like a jackass  (Read 7514 times)

Recently this guy's been acting like a richard around the forums lately. Most of his messages (well, some) are snipped, but he sure did start stuff.

However, some lucky forumers have the quotes, so I can just get them without a link.

Quote from: space1255
Oh, wow. I didn't know one thing.
That apparantly makes me a handicap. forget off friend

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8, no h8 or db8.
Crossed out part is a joke.
Calm your tits.

I'm stopping god dammit
Stop repeating yourself like broken records.

Mature.

Even more mature.

Can you stop trying to shove your inability to use Google translate down our throats.

You what, mate? Wank in my arse if you think he's a rapist because of his small opinion.

I don't know about him, but I'd love to join your rapier club.
Please stop posting in this thread.

cannot tell the difference between a joke and something serious.

The craziest thing I've ever done in BL Multiplayer is crash a server with mininuke spam.

Admittance to trolling.

yeah, he's been starting stuff. I don't know if he's done stuff in-game, but feel free to let me know.
Supply more quotes if I missed stuff.

Admittance to trolling.
Yes, but it happened about three years ago.
And yes, I admit to snipping my messages.
I snipped them because I realize I acted like a jackass.
The last one about the rapier club was to continue a joke going on the thread.
The first two started to piss me off so I started to be a jackass
Blah blah blah, angst angst angst.
The first one in the OP was because I hate people who think one unknown thing makes them a giant ass handicap. Domino effect stuff.

But I'm in full support in this drama because it's making me realize how much of an ass I've been all day.
Hypoglycemia does stuff to you.

Hypoglycemia does stuff to you.
Btw Hypoglycemia is when your blood sugar gets really low and makes you angry. I skipped lunch because I has to do lots of work with my mother today.

Btw Hypoglycemia is when your blood sugar gets really low and makes you angry. I skipped lunch because I has to do lots of work with my mother today.
i doubt you have whatever the forget that is.
you still are an starfish, no matter what you have.

i doubt you have whatever the forget that is.
you still are an starfish, no matter what you have.
It's basically getting a "crash" after having a sugar rush. Our bodies (as far as I know) react to low blood sugar differently.

why don't you get something to eat instead of being on the forum then

why don't you get something to eat instead of being on the forum then
I did though.
Sandwiches all the way.

/Support.
He's kind of an starfish.

I did though.
Sandwiches all the way.

Obviously you haven't been getting your fix then if you're making richard posts like the ones in OP.
If you're angry, don't go around and start stuff just because you have hypoglycemia.

That is the largest pile of stuff I've heard. Hypoglycemia has nothing to do with anger. I'm a type 1 diabetic so I experience hypoglycemia all the time. I just get weak and shaky.

That is the largest pile of stuff I've heard. Hypoglycemia has nothing to do with anger. I'm a type 1 diabetic so I experience hypoglycemia all the time. I just get weak and shaky.

I was actually going to post about this, but since I didn't have the time to research anything about it, I didn't. I'm also a type 1 diabetic, so I agree with termibrown town on this.

Your condition doesn't excuse you. You are still 100% responsible for your behavior online. It'd be a different story if you came back and fixed it.

I saw this coming from a mile away.