Hacker Experience

Author Topic: Hacker Experience  (Read 316842 times)

i think someone used the log file of the first riddle to hack into me
because someone deleted my cracker

i have no money
You can redownload the cracker at WhoIs for free, but only at its lowest version.

Just so you know, you can't delete the user's cracker. All I did was uninstall/disable the cracker and hid it.

Not letting me login after signing up. Wtf.

Oh god, I was the one that hacked you.

Well then, GG.
>:(
good thing there's a download center

Yeah, good thing or you would have been really screwed.

agh stuff, my heartbleed spam is gone too. can't complete this mission.
i'll mess with this game tomorrow

I deleted my heartbleed spam file. Not sure why.

p sure i saw on the rules and guidelines bit that if they detect you on two accounts simultaneously with the same ip they both get banned
so i wouldn't do that if i were you
Yeah... If you're on at the same time but don't do that, just log out. I have 3 accs. 1 main, 1 I did for quick cash and 1 that was trashed by a hacker making me rage quit

who wanna 3.0 cracker send me ur ip and ill upload dat thing (no im not a jerk)
got it off this snob! my hdd is filled with garbage viruses and cant afford a new hdd. someone with anti virus over 2.2 please help me.

FUCCCCCKK I FOUND HIS BITCOIN IN HIS LOG

HE HAD 5 BITCOINS
INSTANT 2K WOOOP THATS HOW THE BIG BAD 4CHAN HACKERS DO IT

Some guy who somehow got a 6.0 cracker with everything else super low level hacked me and left his IP in the log file.
He had a stuffty defense so I hacked him, took his cracker, deleted all his stuff, and replaced his log file with the navy seal copypasta.

I like this game.

Some guy who somehow got a 6.0 cracker with everything else super low level hacked me and left his IP in the log file.
He had a stuffty defense so I hacked him, took his cracker, deleted all his stuff, and replaced his log file with the navy seal copypasta.

I like this game.
ha

1RYb4Gps2zmZideNDJbmEKtYQBV

cmon papa need dosh

the farmer riddle took me a while lol. i was writing it on paper and had to redo it 4 times because i miscounted. finally got it though

i think someone used the log file of the first riddle to hack into me
because someone deleted my cracker

i have no money

that might of been me.