Author Topic: Sigma200, Build stealing, Claiming project to be his.  (Read 5144 times)

Hello all, today i bring you something quite laughable. one of my many project supporters Xdere (on the project Nuclear Kingdom)
Has recently informed me that Sigma200 has in fact attempted to steal, and claim ownership of the build. Not only did he ban Xdere for confronting him about it, he also banned me on joining. thinking he was safe from anything to stain his apparently perfect name. Unfortunately i cannot send a picture of my ban, because he changed the player count afterwards.

But, Xdere has taken many screenshots, of the server, and how laughable it is, due to the fact that it has BL_IDs stapled onto almost every building and nearly a quarter of the bricks are missing due to him not having the proper bricks in the first place.

Enjoy.

Full Imgur gallery provided by Xdere, Thanks bud.
http://imgur.com/a/o87CU#0

New screenshots, look he changed his story, still a lie though.

And.. again....

If you didn't know it was stolen why was i banned on join? Good job kids.

loving hell, Are you serious? sorry for triple posting but loving stuff.

- claiming they didn't ban and then claiming they did. What?

- dart being perma'd

Wow
What
The
forget is wrong with people these days? This worries me alot-like you work hard, and then someone steals your stuff. Then confronting them and you get banned. Then they claim it as theirs. So sad.

Its good that he didn't try to get big and bad with his 5k Id. I bet his next story will be along the lines of " sorry guis, my little bro usede my accnt"

Why do people even try to claim another persons build as theirs.

Anyway, this is why I make a video of me building said thing, along with my signature EVERYWHERE.

More screenshots, why do they even try at this point?
-alt banned, again. 11/10 ban

Really at this point they begin to spam the chat like idiots.

- Okay, apparently there isn't a steady stream of people on the forums.

"Bastard Fish"

Seriously what goes through people's head when making names.

And the annual best quote award goes tooooooooo Sigma200!

"Everybody rarely goes to the forums."
                                                        -Sigma200

or you know, you could just move on and not make a big deal out of it

Why do people even try to claim another persons build as theirs.
this is a very good point. my best guess is to gain temporary internet fame or something like that. use the map and shut the hell up. same goes for the other party. dont join a server and immediately cry and start fights if some guy is using your map without your "permission"

Dont join a server and immediately cry and start fights if some guy is using your map without your "permission"

What would your reaction be then? I do not think he aimed to start a fight with him, nor did he "Cry".

happy? i mean some guy found my map good enough to be worth taking AND claiming. id move on knowing i made something good and useful for someone. what else can i do? cherish the map until the day i die and bury it alongside me on a flash drive so no one can ever have it? good lord

this guy is such a loving dumbass his key needs to be revoked

sorry guis, my little bro usede my accnt