Author Topic: iPhone 6/iOS 8 Launch is basically a disaster  (Read 19300 times)

Although not related to iOS 8, it's related to one of the apps.

It looks like there is absolutely no way to refresh the cache on Safari, which is kind of bad.

You can see my Mario/Luigi avatar right now, but I still see my Villager avatar on my iPod.

Well done Apple.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:31:43 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

I didn't read the pages but I understand the IPhone 6 is bendable, why not just buy a case to protect it like everyone does? Even the cheap ones can be good.

I didn't read the pages but I understand the IPhone 6 is bendable, why not just buy a case to protect it like everyone does? Even the cheap ones can be good.
because they are universally ugly

Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

Really not too hard.

I tried clearing the data and I still have my old avatar. I'll try your method.

Fixed, thanks.

But why not build it into the app instead of putting it in the Settings app? Although that's correct, it seems like putting the options for Safari should be put into Safari for easier location.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:35:03 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Yah, but Apple wants to make it as light as possible.
~woosh~

omg nuuu my iphone. better get that little brotherh back
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:54:45 AM by chubaka452 »

have you?
no?

That's irrelevant and highly subjective. I've avoided being bored by replying here -- so I personally have accomplished something. I simply want to know where you got that information, I think it's interesting.
i obviously don't mean whether or not you've gotten your jollies. your arguments aren't accomplishing anything towards making people agree with you, which you apparently somehow think you're doing.

has he ever not been mean
i'm never mean
if your feelings are hurt, too bad, that's not my fault but yours

i obviously don't mean whether or not you've gotten your jollies. your arguments aren't accomplishing anything towards making people agree with you, which you apparently somehow think you're doing.

Except I'm an extreme narcissist. I literally don't care about other people as much as I care about myself. Me getting my 'jollies' is the primary reason I do everything and anything I do.

I literally don't care about other people as much as I care about myself.
if you don't care about them, why are you so desperate to try and change other people's minds about things

if you don't care about them, why are you so desperate to try and change other people's minds about things

I think you totally missed the reason I posted that. I'm not trying to change other people's minds, I'm arguing because I enjoy arguing.

I like how you snipped out the part of my post that has no bias with the text 'bias.' It's really ironic.

Also, my post had 159 words in it excluding the poster. Including both of my uses of the word breath with quotes around it and the last bit, I made fun of you for a total of 35 words. That's 22% of my overall message, of which you disregarded 100% because of it.

So, your counterpoint was 78% wrong. Want to try again?
why are you freking out over a typo

why are you freking out over a typo

He isn't freaking out over a typo, he's freaking out about how Kishal is freaking out about him commenting on a typo.

I guess the outcomes of the iPhone 6 have Apple's secret message that tells people to stop wearing skinny jeans.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 06:34:24 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

Although not related to iOS 8, it's related to one of the apps.

It looks like there is absolutely no way to refresh the cache on Safari, which is kind of bad.

Well done Apple.
Press the circling arrow pointing to itself to refresh
Worked for me.

Press the circling arrow pointing to itself to refresh
Worked for me.
wow.