Author Topic: Hey guys, Victor's dad might need your help.  (Read 6223 times)

so, like
we're giving money for a foot? is it like fatal and will it kill him if it isn't fixed? just asking
Diabetes is a serious problem if not under control. My dad has type 1 diabetes, and no, he is not fat at all, he's at the weight he should be and it's all under control (Doctors say if he went in for a check at this stage they wouldn't detect it).

Back to what I stated, it can be fatal.

Also his dad doesn't look like he has type 2, the kid on the right on the other hand though...

so, like
we're giving money for a foot? is it like fatal and will it kill him if it isn't fixed? just asking
has your foot ever cramped or otherwise forgeted up before?

imagine that as a permanent condition

Also his dad doesn't look like he has type 2, the kid on the right on the other hand though...
The kid on the right has autism, He was just married into my family a couple of months ago.

He's prob type 1. What all fat diabetics claim to be.
Because lieing to themselves makes it easier to sleep at night.

I don't know, most type 2 just say diabetic. Also type 1 isn't really that rare at all, it's like 1 in 300 or something close to that. Though an adult being diagnosed is pretty uncommon.

Badspot

• Administrator

craft a wooden peg leg for your father

Your dad might need the help of a bunch of preteens on a Lego forum, so you expect us to send you money?

Kill yourself.

jesus christ you people are starfishs
anyways, if i had money i would donate but
well i have nothing right now but when i get some i'll try

Kill yourself for the insurance money.
Oh man, that's rude there

badspot you better cut that out or i will MAKE A DRAMA ABOUT YOU!!!