Should I go to homecoming?

Poll

homecoming?

yes
15 (48.4%)
no - thats gay as forget
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Should I go to homecoming?  (Read 3712 times)

Probably not as a freshman (assuming you are because of the age on your profile)
It's generally a rule of thumb that prom is mostly for juniors and seniors, at least around here

Maxx should not be allowed to give homecoming advice to anyone due to his thick layer of handicappedness
really

Why was maxx even brought into this

What did he even do this time to make you say that?

That was more or less uncalled for

OT: Talk to your friends about going or not, it's apparently way better if you have friends to go with
but in the end, it's all up to whether or not you want to go
your profile says you're a sophomore, so you still have two more homecoming dances
and you're not really missing out on anything unless you don't ever go

talked to friends, and they said if u dont want to go, dont go. they mostly don't give details, just ambiguous statements

Maxx should not be allowed to give homecoming advice to anyone due to his thick layer of handicappedness
classic damp everyone

I would personally not go to homecoming because when I see other kids getting voracious and dancing crazy and grinding like they tend to do at parties/dances, it makes me have anxiety attacks/temporary chronic depression.
Pshyco...

oh damp

elaborate.

All it is, is a bunch of the popular kids grinding on each other while the parent teacher chaperones try and stop it.
It just overall a boring, and worthless experience unless you go with some friends.

Which I did not because they all said it would be dumb, and they were right.

Just chill and go to it. Meet new people, open up, have some fun. Worst case scenerio you have a boring evening.

homecoming? is that like prom? isnt that for the last year of high school?

I didn't go and didn't even want to go. I don't really have established friends at school and I wouldn't buy myself into homecoming dance alone, especially having to buy clothes for it.

homecoming? is that like prom? isnt that for the last year of high school?

every fall for every grade. prom is senior years for people.

every fall for every grade. prom is senior years for people.
well if your friends are going, you should go too.

but my school doesnt do this homecoming thing. its only prom. which im going to because i dont want to miss out on getting laid cha-ching