I really hate my English teacher.

Author Topic: I really hate my English teacher.  (Read 2499 times)

forget your english teacher and tell her that shes a 2/10

"the grammar was okay, the rest was just stuff"

Turn in an assignment to her and tell her to sign something as proof that she remembers you turned it in.

buy one o them micro cameras and throw it in the classroom somewhere so when she does something like this you can show it to the principle and atleast get her reprimanded

well bro, do what i did and just try and play nice guy

or tell your parents she's practically pointing every finger at you
also how comes he gets sympathy for yelling at his english teacher yet i got screamed at

My Spanish teacher forgot to give me an assignment, didn't say she was giving it out, and didn't tell us we had anything to do, so while I was taking notes in my notebook everyone else was doing the worksheet that I ended up getting a bad grade on despite the facts.
Okay so if the teacher didn't tell anyone she was giving out an assignment, then there would be other students who would end up not finishing it. You said you're the only one who didn't get it done, so obviously it's your fault.

from now on you need to personally hand your work to her yourself

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 12:10:54 AM by Blockaium »

once i shat in my backyard because i wanted to know what it was like so i did it next to the pile of dog crap so it would fit in
nobody noticed
:l

once i shat in my backyard because i wanted to know what it was like so i did it next to the pile of dog crap so it would fit in
nobody noticed

one of my teachers, well, she's like a 'deal with it' person.
If you were to ask her 'I don't understand' she'l give you hints, which usually would just make you even more confused.