Author Topic: Request: Expanded Hotbar  (Read 817 times)

I would like a mod that expands the hotbar. Not the amazing backpack mod, I want the Hotbar extended. I know there was a addon out there that could do this, anyone know what it is? Thanks.

and yes I used search

you mean the item bar that stores your hammer wrench and printer?

there's a playertype for that

just click here, and use ctrl f and type in, "Player_NSDSlotPlayer"

someone should make a script that would allow you to change the amount of slots on any playertype while playing the game. make it like a server pref or a slayer gamemode option

It was Not Enough Bricks or Too Many Bricks inventory mod.

someone should make a script that would allow you to change the amount of slots on any playertype while playing the game. make it like a server pref or a slayer gamemode option
Don't think this is a good idea as the amount of tools your player can carry (maxTools I think) is defined in the datablock. (Not entirely sure on this though).

Don't think this is a good idea as the amount of tools your player can carry (maxTools I think) is defined in the datablock. (Not entirely sure on this though).
It is, you'd have to send that data to the client again (or have them rejoin), and the only way without a client mod I know of to send that data is by a function that will make you regenerate the file manifest.
Also locks you up for a second when you call it.
So, this isn't easily possible.