Author Topic: Marijuana Decriminalized In Texas  (Read 4346 times)

You need more excrement in your life, clearly.
i'd recommend a diet high in fiber

"If you are caught with 2 ounces of marijuana or less, you will not get arrested, but you will have to server 8 hours of community service."
so you can carry 3 ounces and be free
wow laws

wow op you must need something to do
on the 1st marijuana under 10 grams was decriminalized here in maryland
i just sighed sadly and moved on

I sell weed and weed accessories

DANGIT BOBBEH GIMMIE BACK MAH JOINT.

wat
"if you are caught with two ounces or less you will be charged 8 hours of community service"

"if you are caught with two ounces or less you will be charged 8 hours of community service"

that sentence is not the only law ever though. somewhere else it states what happens if you have more than that.

You need more excrement in your life, clearly.
You mean excitement, right?

setro

are you kidding me
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:33:53 PM by Camel »

The Rec. Drug guys will be here any second to rip you shreds.

We don't really 'rip to shreds.' We hate when people come into our topic and stuff all over us, so we're not likely to come out of our topic to stuff all over you guys.

That said, there are lots of things that cause potential health risks and it's absurd to try to legislate all of them. On the self-destructivity scale, smoking weed is pretty low, so it doesn't make sense for it to carry punishments that are harsher than worse self-destructive activities. 2 ounces is a lot of marijuana, the most you would ever really have at once as a personal dose is 1 ounce, and that's almost 30 joints. Anyone that gets caught walking around with more than 50 joints worth of marijuana isn't keeping it for themself. So it seems to me a more than fair trade that people can hurt themselves as long as they do 8 hours of service to help everyone else.

We don't really 'rip to shreds.' We hate when people come into our topic and stuff all over us, so we're not likely to come out of our topic to stuff all over you guys.

That said, there are lots of things that cause potential health risks and it's absurd to try to legislate all of them. On the self-destructivity scale, smoking weed is pretty low, so it doesn't make sense for it to carry punishments that are harsher than worse self-destructive activities. 2 ounces is a lot of marijuana, the most you would ever really have at once as a personal dose is 1 ounce, and that's almost 30 joints. Anyone that gets caught walking around with more than 50 joints worth of marijuana isn't keeping it for themself. So it seems to me a more than fair trade that people can hurt themselves as long as they do 8 hours of service to help everyone else.
and even then, 8 hours is nothin compared to what it is here in the bay area. my friend got busted for weed paraphernalia, as a minor, and got like 20 hours.

who gets busted for having weed paraphernalia in the bay area these days? That's were most of them dwell. I could be a cop in SF and couldn't do stuff if a guy was smoking a joint. Heck they let nudist roam around in SF.

Here the central valley no one cares anymore. Even I don't care. What I do hate are those militant clingy types that eat, breathe, smoke, worship, and defend weed like it is part of their every day aspect of living. "I love weed man, I'll die for it man, the government is keeping us down! LEGALIZE IT ALL 420!"

I'll talk more a bit of the justice aspect later.

who gets busted for having weed paraphernalia in the bay area these days? That's were most of them dwell. I could be a cop in SF and couldn't do stuff if a guy was smoking a joint. Heck they let nudist roam around in SF.
honestly, we live in such a small town, the cops are practically just filling a quota. it's not like in SF where the cops have more important things to do- they don't.