Marijuana Decriminalized In Texas

Author Topic: Marijuana Decriminalized In Texas  (Read 4562 times)

Dude what are you talking about? People parade in alcohol related clothing all the time. I'm not even 21 and I rock a Dos Equis shirt all the time. My friends have Bud Light snapbacks. Lots of girls wear Patron / other expensive liquor shirts too.
For some reason or another alcohol enthusiasts have always been way less obnoxious than all of the recreational drug enthusiasts. It's probably because all of the druggies have a stupid rebel complex in addition to enjoying their [whatevers].

Dude what are you talking about? People parade in alcohol related clothing all the time. I'm not even 21 and I rock a Dos Equis shirt all the time. My friends have Bud Light snapbacks. Lots of girls wear Patron / other expensive liquor shirts too.

I've never seen beer socks, with little bottles emblazoned as a pattern.

this is a huge step for texas, after 100 years, were getting somewhere, hopefully the rest of the world will understand
Huge step backwards you mean. How is the ability to do drugs all day getting anywhere but unemployment.

I've never seen beer socks, with little bottles emblazoned as a pattern.
That does, however, sound adorable.

At this point for me it doesn't matter if it gets legalized/decriminalized or not. I can obtain it easily and sure as hell don't want to smoke out in public anyways. The only time I'd ever have some in my possession is if I'm going to hang out with people, and even then I keep it in the glove compartment in my car. Not my forgetin pockets.
Huge step backwards you mean. How is the ability to do drugs all day getting anywhere but unemployment.
You should try and elaborate on how doing marijuana results in unemployment. Smoking cigs doesn't result in unemployment does it?

You should try and elaborate on how doing marijuana results in unemployment. Smoking cigs doesn't result in unemployment does it?
Your not going to have a job for very long when you come in high.

^Che shirt/Rasta smokers.

Your not going to have a job for very long when you come in high.

Your point? You're not going to have a job for very long if you come in drunk but alcohol is still legal.

That's the user's fault if they come in high. They would have to smoke a ridiculous amount of weed to be so high that they're incapable of functioning properly at work. Use don't abuse.

Your point? You're not going to have a job for very long if you come in drunk but alcohol is still legal.
I didn't say only marijuana causes it, I said

drugs

I didn't say only marijuana causes it, I said

Alright well then in that case you are correct o a certain extent, but marijuana isn't really isn't anywhere near the level other drugs such as heroin and meth are. If you do one of those drugs you're gonna get forgeted up big time. That's why no one would ever suggest that those drugs should be legal unless they're absolutely insane.

i just realised, isn't the thread title totally wrong

i just realised, isn't the thread title totally wrong
The word "decriminalize" isn't necessarily the correct word to use.

It is correct because it's been moved from a criminal offense (misdemeanor) to a non-criminal offense (infraction). It's like a speeding ticket, you're still getting in trouble but you aren't a criminal because you went 50 in a 45.