Author Topic: Have You Ever Been Banned on the Forums?  (Read 12345 times)

I got perma'd on my old forum account called the docter.

Yes, thats me. Anyway, I was about 12 or 13 when all that happened. Now after a few years, looking back on it, I really was a dumbstuff. But now im 15 and a bit more mature.
We love you

Yes, thats me. Anyway, I was about 12 or 13 when all that happened. Now after a few years, looking back on it, I really was a dumbstuff. But now im 15 and a bit more mature.
you must have been a stuff doctor if you couldn't stab yourself in the right place.

you must have been a stuff doctor if you couldn't stab yourself in the right place.

I see you took a stab at that joke but couldn't help but slice your chances of making people laugh when you cut the joke short instead of setting up a punch line.

I see you took a stab at that joke but couldn't help but slice your chances of making people laugh when you cut the joke short instead of setting up a punch line.
*Self Deletes by stab

*Self Deletes by stab
But your avatar is

How will you kill yourself?!

WAIT

once, for a week.

i posted something for a banned person

Ehh, not quite

Damnit, ninja'd
But your avatar is

How will you kill yourself?!
my handgun shoots knifes.

Tallied them up, 6 bans. One in 2007, four in 2008, one in 2009. Majority of them were for a week I think. All of them were random flames.