Have You Ever Been Banned on the Forums?

Author Topic: Have You Ever Been Banned on the Forums?  (Read 12654 times)

Holy stuff I was dumb when I was 11 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=178757.msg4657077#msg4657077

Basically: "omg guys stfu... u guys are such guckin richardheads and asswipes.
Yes my brother did write some of those posts and ya i admit that i wtote some of them. i got the forgetin right to say whatever i forgetin feel like. ok so •_• is Nnoying. i know! but you guys can stop being these goddamn loving handicaps and blaming an 11 yr old who has a LIFE and is going through some terrible times!
also, why are you forgetin starfishs making a post about me?! Im not a goddamn noob or anything compatible.
I suggeat you stop being forgettards and go get a life instead of sitting on the computer posting on the forums for the second day straight.
(btw forget you guys)"

Mistakes/handicappedness in post
guckin
ya
wtote
nnoying
"blaming an 11 year old"
goddamn noob
suggeat
"forget" said a total of 8.

Also, my brother didn't write any of the posts. Because he was 3 (although I'm sure it was obvious)

Share your ban stories

misleading post/changing topic title
stuff posting/starfish
self declared starfish/stuff posting
self declared starfish/stuff posting
stuff posting/starfish

... i need to clean my stuff up

Holy loving stuff! i cannot loving beleive you guys! what the hell are you guys doing? what is wrong with you ephi? i cant believe you ephi. since when did you become peter the boy who cried "ALT" i mean seriously look at this stuff storm
when my brother joined the forums on the same loving Ip address no one seemed to give a damn. what the forget guys. you guys have been calling my sister a lier all day long and i dont like that at all! now im going to kindly ask you all to apologise to my sister. and i know that most of you arnt gentleman enough to fo so. Nal seriously? i know you can be an ass sometimes but come on really. ephi i hope you understand that you forgeted up big time, thanks to you me and my sister are going to have stuff reputations for a very very long time. ephi the least you could do is apologise for your mistake. hadatoman if you really did believe my sister than god bless you for being the only one. go forget yourself bisjac. dont expect my sister and i to be on the forums for the next couple of months, we are pretty disgusted with all of you.
this one is gold

EDIT: oh i forgot i didnt get banned for that (totally should have though)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:40:56 PM by Starkiller »

Nope. Don't plan on it either.

drama was not needed
keep in the other one
and also it seems like both sides are trying to get under the others skin

User was banned for this post

I've bluntly broken rules in the past but I've never been banned for them. Either they weren't reported or the rules are looser than I thought.

Actually, I can think of a bunch of bans caused by me. Partially at least.

I've bluntly broken rules in the past but I've never been banned for them. Either they weren't reported or the rules are looser than I thought.

Actually, I can think of a bunch of bans caused by me. Partially at least.
like half of them are me but its not like i blame you for them
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:36:29 PM by Starkiller »

never, and i hope to keep it that way

um

i posted a 9999x9999 image once

no i've never accidentally posted blhack and been banned in the most spectacular way ever in my own 11 page drama

Three times.

One for trap link
One for trolling/attention seeking and attacking another website
One for trolling/attention seeking again.

but being banned is cool!!! you get to put a 2 at the end of your alt name!!

but being banned is cool!!! you get to put a 2 at the end of your alt name!!
or a mc before it

McLegoLad
McBoink
McBadspot

its wonderful