Author Topic: multiple taskbars in windows 7?  (Read 2972 times)

What is with your rebellious attitude? I don't like you because you can't handle the most simplest of things, you're like a baby who has everything done for him. I am sick of you, and I am not a richard to everyone, I only hate 3 people on this forum, that is Setro, Maxx and Subpixel. Either get over it, or stop posting. I am giving you advice here and trying to help you, if you don't want to take that advice, that is fine by me but stop acting like such a baby about it.
atleast try to help someone in a non assholic way, im not being a baby im just sick and tired of your stuffty attitude, i shouldn't have to stop posting because some cunt british douchebag always acts like a complete starfish. you flame everyone at every single corner and then you try and take the way out by saying that you "tried" to help me when you really just acted like some new jersey cunt on the streets.
forget off.
Theres a thing called options, sometimes you do need to rebuild a house to improve it.
>implying i need to reinstall windows entirely so i can get multiple taskbars
lol

even though maxx has been a little bad in the past, that was not needed. he is asking a simple question and all he wanted is an answer. what you are calling 'advice' is unhelpful statements mixed in with your unnecessary hostility. it's fine if you don't like him, but don't act hostile towards him in a situation that does not deserve, and has nothing to do with his bad side.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:50:24 PM by PurpleMetro »

If you can't name that actor you shouldn't have posted that.

If you can't name that actor you shouldn't have posted that.
ok?

I think Starzy deserves a ban.

Like really Starzy, your loving girl-puberty-related problems don't need to be used to constantly follow around Maxxi and flame him for no loving reason. You are basically asking him to buy a whole new OS for 80/110 loving dollars and then continue to defend it like you aren't being an starfish.

He specifically said Windows 7. You are trying to find excuses to hand out your grudge every single loving time I see you post with Maxxi in the thread.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:52:24 PM by Swat 3 »

Like really Starzy, your loving girl-puberty-related problems don't need to be used to constantly follow around Maxxi and flame him for no loving reason. You are basically asking him to buy a whole new OS for 80 loving dollars and then continue to defend it like you aren't being an starfish.

He specifically said Windows 7. You are trying to find excuses to hand out your grudge every single loving time I see you post with Maxxi in the thread.

I know he's being a richard and all, but save it for this:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=267791.0

Just take your complaints about him there.

ok?
I was kidding. Doesn't relay very well over the internet.

Anyways, that's Carey Grant, famous actor that my grandmother loves and constantly talks about. Sorry 'bout that, just recognized him and kinda wondered if you knew who he was. Carry on. :)

I was kidding. Doesn't relay very well over the internet.

Anyways, that's Carey Grant, famous actor that my grandmother loves and constantly talks about. Sorry 'bout that, just recognized him and kinda wondered if you knew who he was. Carry on. :)
how old is she

Like really Starzy, your loving girl-puberty-related problems don't need to be used to constantly follow around Maxxi and flame him for no loving reason. You are basically asking him to buy a whole new OS for 80/110 loving dollars and then continue to defend it like you aren't being an starfish.

Am I not allowed to hate him? Also I hate Maxx with a passion, I will never let it go, he is such a big cunt. Also Maxx should lock this thread, to prove my point that maxx is a baby who can't do things for himself I took 10 seconds out of my life to google "multiple taskbars windows 7 program" and came up with these links.

http://www.displayfusion.com/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dualmonitortb/

Am I not allowed to hate him? Also I hate Maxx with a passion, I will never let it go, he is such a big cunt. Also Maxx should lock this thread, to prove my point that maxx is a baby who can't do things for himself
thanks for sharing

well atleast starzy didnt pull that handicapped "let me google that for you" stuff

Am I not allowed to hate him? Also I hate Maxx with a passion, I will never let it go, he is such a big cunt. Also Maxx should lock this thread, to prove my point that maxx is a baby who can't do things for himself I took 10 seconds out of my life to google "multiple taskbars windows 7 program" and came up with these links.

http://www.displayfusion.com/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dualmonitortb/

"i really hate this kid so much! I should follow him around and constantly remind him of it every day"

i'll leave this open to prove to you that im not a loving baby you british scumbag
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:01:41 PM by Maxxi »

Am I not allowed to hate him? Also I hate Maxx with a passion, I will never let it go, he is such a big cunt.

Yeah, you can hate him. But at this point it's just unjustified hatred. You're being more of a "big cunt" than he is by doing this to him unprovoked.

And before you say the things he has done in the past is what provoked you, if you even think or dare post that as your reason, that just makes you a seriously big starfish by stooping far below the level he is on right now.

If you're going to make any more comments about the people you hate, just take it to that drama topic.

Maxx, unless your issue remains unsolved, I agree with Starzy that you should lock the topic when you get a chance.

Theres your problem, try updating your OS, windows 8.1/10 is better and faster.Can you atleast try to be a little less handicapped?

User was banned for this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

how old is she
Old enough, lol. Grant was very much a 40s-60s actor, so I'd imagine you could figure it out. :)

If you haven't seen North by Northwest then you should definitely try to see it sometime.