Author Topic: (x) Posts!  (Read 12992 times)

op why didn't you include your own 1337th post thread btw
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219846
???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn

On topic, this isnt really that big of a deal imo since these threads rarely happen (1 thread in the first 5 whole pages of OT).

Also, this is my 1134th post.

All right guys, I see one of two things going on here:
1) Plexious realized it really is a stupid topic and he is keeping quiet about that.
or
2) He is trolling and doing a bad(?) job about it.

Out of faith, I'm leaning towards the first option.
No. The thread is on repeat and that's why I stopped posting.

I honestly don't see a problem with it. People are reaching milestones and they just want to share it.

I honestly don't see a problem with it. People are reaching milestones and they just want to share it.
you shouldn't be starting a thread just because of a milestone

you shouldn't be starting a thread just because of a milestone
That's it.

We need a thread dedicated to people reaching post milestones.

No. The thread is on repeat and that's why I stopped posting.
Yes, but you have yet to provide any strong evidence and/or counter arguments to support your case. Why go through the trouble of finding all of those topics only to say that they just show that this is a long running thing. I use "thing", because I'm not convince this is an issue. Is it pointless? Sure. Is it an issue? I don't think so.
Convince me!

Why limit yourself to complex numbers?
gay nerds fighting

fight fight fight

Just posting my two cents, you can feel free to ignore any of these (# posts, guise!) threads if it really ticks you off that much. If you honestly cannot resist the temptation to get annoyed by a single line of text, that's just sad.

To add onto this point, I honestly think a drama about non-threatening, non-flame-based topics is just trying to make a moot point.

If it seriously took twenty minutes out of your life to dig for links to these threads, it would have taken you less than five seconds, most definitely less, to ignore them and carry on with your forum actions.

ahaha u fell for my trap
it was a trick to shows whos the biggest nerd ever in this thread

YOURE A BIG NERD
EVERYONE POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

The fact you knew the answer beforehand while setting this trap automatically throws you in along with him to the laughter.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Who knows this number

Hint it's not one thousand ten

Who knows this number

Hint it's not one thousand ten
It's 10 right? You typed that in binary.

It's 10 right? You typed that in binary.
Crap they are onto me...

I mean congrats your prize is ...

A boot to the head!

The fact you knew the answer beforehand while setting this trap automatically throws you in along with him to the laughter.

Ha. Ha. Ha.
STOP

{ x | x ∈ ℂ }

actually I just noticed that its a C and not an R

X E R was my answer but this big gay nerd had to ruin it for me

see this guy is a gigantic nerd. laugh at him