Author Topic: Harsh Ban for Modifying Someone's Map for Pecon7's Boss Battles?  (Read 15780 times)

Pecon, you know I am right, just admit it!
Please stop before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.

I am right, because the build contest thing was posted in 2011, okay Autobahn?

Now this isn't making sense.

It was posted in 2011, but the topic was edited later on to include the map editing portion.

It was posted in 2011, but the topic was edited later on to include the map editing portion.
Well anyways, I was using the developers package, and I don't have steam, so Pecon7's argument falls apart

Well anyways, I was using the developers package, and I don't have steam, so Pecon7's argument falls apart
Something here doesn't make sense, and it has to do with your side.

you have literally no evidence that you don't have steam

you have literally no evidence that you don't have steam
Do you want me to show you a pic?

that will prove nothing, but do it anyway

You DO have Steam. It's StealerOfTheNight. On the profile, the name registered is Dominic Orlando. Below is an admin application found on the forums from you, showing your name IS Dominic Orlando.

Good game.

Congratulations, you've managed to see my advice and do the exact opposite of what it entailed.
Please stop before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.

ITT:

Aggressive kid losing an argument he had no chance of winning in the first place.

ITT:

Aggressive kid losing an argument he had no chance of winning in the first place.
OP is a bundle of sticks.

Isn't OP the same guy who constantly goes juggernaut even in low playercounts