Author Topic: ArmyUnit's Elemental Bosses (Back on the shelf for awhile)  (Read 25546 times)

Hey army, i found an animation bug with the Iceus boosting.

Here is a vid about it, http://www.mediafire.com/watch/lgdp4hfnryqd5uq/Iceus_Glitch.flv

If you cannot use .flv files try converting it to mp4

I am fully aware of that issue, but I appreciate the for reporting it.
I can't promise a fix for that, as "fixing" it could cause even worse animation issues in other areas. Iceus' boost animations are not complete by any means. I will attempt to fix that issue when I finish his boost animations.

Yea, that should be in there for a few weapons.

My bad, it does work with default bots. For some reason I forgot to check that fully since my RPG mod does something different when using an event that changes them entirely.

Hm ok. If you solve the issue, I'd love to hear about it.

The default bots are fine. When my RPG event sets their profiles, it doesn't mount the image to them correctly, so I fixed that in my mod.

If there are considered bosses, are they also good in TDMs if they are fighting other elementals, like Energy Vs Ice?

Im just making sure cause i might want to do a TDM with these. Some people might want to play on a Energy Vs Ice server rather then waiting a full week.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:55:17 PM by Futurjojo »

If there are considered bosses, are they also good in TDMs if they are fighting other elementals, like Energy Vs Ice?

Im just making sure cause i might want to do a TDM with these. Some people might want to play on a Energy Vs Ice server rather then waiting a full week.

There are still some imbalances, but it does work for the most part.

There are still some imbalances, but it does work for the most part.

Ah, ok.

i downloaded and love it, hope new elementals start
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:14:32 PM by Plexmark »

i downloaded and love it, hope new elementals start

Glad you like it! :)
Not sure when I'll make new elemental types. I'm leaning toward stone or lightning next.

Glad you like it! :)
Not sure when I'll make new elemental types. I'm leaning toward stone or lightning next.
Technically lightning is energy, isn't it?

Technically lightning is energy, isn't it?
Energy is solar energy.
So it stands for the sun and stars (obviously, stars are suns, but alright).
So lightning can be it's own type.
I know it is a slight bit odd, but Army told me.

I guess you could think of lightning/electricity as a sub-group of the Energy elementals

I'll make a video soon of how I used these creatures, my RPG made it more addictive when I added more mobs.

I'll make a video soon of how I used these creatures, my RPG made it more addictive when I added more mobs.

Sounds cool, looking forward to it!

yes lightning is  another form of energy

i hope you're making rock elementals
and no, this isn't a request

I will be uploading the video now.

Here is a test. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0GJpbT06eU
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 07:22:20 PM by Advanced Bot »