Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161625 times)

you can get banned for saying gg ez now :o

people have been banned for that stuff ages, its bm yo

people have been banned for that stuff ages, its bm yo
It has come to my attention that people who report others for saying "ggez" or some other common jokingly-intended internet phrase are literally the some of the biggest sore losers out there. If you take offense to someone saying "gg ez" to the point where you feel the need to REPORT it, then damn son you need a break from the interwebs.

Different story if it was something like, "haha you fuken cigaretteg0ts that was so easy holy stuff uninstall pronto go back to trash  5" then yeah, report away, pretty obvious toxicity and negative sportsmanship. But four characters " g g e z " isn't something that should be justified as reportable.

i actually don't usually talk at all in game unless there's some coordinating that needs to be talked out that cant be done with pings :x

I used to say gg ez after a 60 minute game in which both teams had all lane towers and an inhib, 5 dragons and one or more barons and then you win by 10 damage extra on their nexus vs yours, not anymore I guess :(

I get it being toxic isn't cool but some guys take it way too seriously and report you for any signs of disagreement with them or because they're a bunch of mongoloids who feed, attempt to justify, and blame it on the team. Oh ya and just argue all throughout the game. Now this isn't being directed towards you I just quoted in response with my personal opinion because this is basically the biggest controversy in the game in terms of being "toxic" to whatever extent is reasonable or not. In terms of Army's situation, yeah I can see it being frustrating but stuff happens... this is the League community nevertheless no one forget!
Thanks, but the problem wasn't that I didn't move on the first time. The problem was that it happened again 2 games later at which point I was just fed up with that stuff.

Also, if you still want to be smug about yourself after a game without getting reported, just buy one of these.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:32:11 AM by TheArmyGuy »

It has come to my attention that people who report others for saying "ggez" or some other common jokingly-intended internet phrase are literally the some of the biggest sore losers out there. If you take offense to someone saying "gg ez" to the point where you feel the need to REPORT it, then damn son you need a break from the interwebs.

Different story if it was something like, "haha you fuken cigaretteg0ts that was so easy holy stuff uninstall pronto go back to trash  5" then yeah, report away, pretty obvious toxicity and negative sportsmanship. But four characters " g g e z " isn't something that should be justified as reportable.

humble in victory, graceful in defeat, dont be a loving starfish

ap kog is so much fun

humble in victory, graceful in defeat, dont be a loving starfish
theres a limit i agree, if thats what youre implying

And this is where I literally died laughing.

That build tho, yikes.

Woah bro, this guy is cool!!!!!! Hes gonna get his hacked friend and is posting his picture on reddit, shiiiit

You don't even know. My sides disappeared when I read that after the match.

Riot is super serious on death threats, however sarcastic they may be (and rightfully so) so he'll probably get perma-chatrestricted or the likes.

Saying that a game was easy is being a bad sportsman any day.

what would you  guys have done in this situation? i was duoing in normals with my friend and we get matched up against a full 5 team. about 20 minutes in their whole team disconnects for 5 minutes because apparently they were all in the same house. we were pushing mid when they all disconnected, and we didn't realize they were all dc'd until we were at their nexus..i felt kind of bad because they were ahead of us until they all dc'd