Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161560 times)

do you stream at least?
there are lots of masters/d1 players that stream and get like no viewers

but then again he's double challenger so that might make a difference.

ok guys i made a list of champs i want which one do you think i should get first?

maokai
malzahar
jayce
irelia
rango
udyr
gragas
olaf
twitch
twisted fate

ok guys i made a list of champs i want which one do you think i should get first?

maokai
malzahar
jayce
irelia
rango
udyr
gragas
olaf
twitch
twisted fate
might as well pick up jayce like 90% of everyone else

http://redd.it/2lnjwu

oh and

http://redd.it/2lnr3g

this is why i love xerath

you ever think about using vel? i'd love to see one in your rank

help me im stupid
im level 10 and i just discovered masteries, and item sets

there are lots of masters/d1 players that stream and get like no viewers

but then again he's double challenger so that might make a difference.
xD i lost challenger on my smurf

help me im stupid
Item sets frankly don't make a difference. Once you've figured out by a process of observation and experimentation what items are good to build on a champion, you simply won't forget, and if somehow you do, you can just look it up or work it out mentally.
Masteries (as well as runes, but not runes yet) are pretty important. Spend those points.
Generally you're best off if you distribute points in a ratio of 3 to 7 between two of the mastery trees. At your level, this will probably mean that for mages and marksmen you'll want 7/3/0 or maybe I guess 8/2/0. For bruisers you'll want to get 3/7/0 or 2/8/0. For support, it really depends. Get some utility tree stuff and then see if you need durability stats.
At least that's my best guess for what to do at that level.

Don't even bother with runes until you can get tier 3
It's just not even worth it.

help me im stupid

Also reno if you see me online dont be afraid to hit me up, I can probably teach you somehow.

do you stream at least?
i have a stream twitch.tv/kojolika
i dont stream often tho

reported for "offensive language" for no reason

Didn't realize you're seeing Sion from within a helmet making it really feel like you're there. That's frikn terrifying. And with the music...

Am I the only one that think they built up the hype and story around new Sion so well.. making me feel actual afraid of his being.

Didn't realize you're seeing Sion from within a helmet making it really feel like you're there. That's frikn terrifying. And with the music...

Am I the only one that think they built up the hype and story around new Sion so well.. making me feel actual afraid of his being.

Yeah, they executed it kinda well. I was spooked at the original planned version on sions login screen, where he occasionally stomped the ground.

( I don't know if the current one is the same but when I watched the live one it didn't show the stomping.)

People, keep in mind that the ranked season ends today, and the new patch will probably be either tomorrow or about in a week.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:18:29 PM by Mocha Furrier »

New patch will be around 12 hours more or less from when the server shuts down at midnight, marking the end of S4

New patch will be around 12 hours more or less from when the server shuts down at midnight, marking the end of S4

oh yay. I cant wait for the map + new jungle items hnnnnnngggg