Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161524 times)

Just had an aram. 1v5. All of my teamm8s afk. What was that... what..

and i got first win active again.. even though i got it an hour ago..

edit: ok apparently it wasn't active. it tricked me
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:09:31 PM by Ladle »

When you have the greatest game of your life and make so many sick plays but you don't have lolreplay on :((((

got the new malz skin, it's pretty cool (AHAAHA COOL)

got the new malz skin, it's pretty cool (AHAAHA COOL)
i actually bought mal just for the skin lol

I just started playing and I am really scared of getting something wrong if I play PVP. Like whats a good thing to watch so I can get familiarized with the LOL lingo and tactics and stuff? Cause what you guys are saying in this thread is complete gibberish to me lol

I just started playing and I am really scared of getting something wrong if I play PVP. Like whats a good thing to watch so I can get familiarized with the LOL lingo and tactics and stuff? Cause what you guys are saying in this thread is complete gibberish to me lol
I would watch this series of tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CV7yxgP4Kc
They helped me a lot when I was starting.

Also, I got started right as worlds was going on, and watching that really helped me a lot. I would try to watch some professional play just to see their movement and teamfighting.

Play Pvp. You will not improve in bot games. Just ask what something means or stumble across this page.

It's really all about people skills

It's really all about people skills
I agree, 90% of league is attitude. Just be nice to people and compliment them, learning the game will come naturally. If you ever get a toxic player, mute and move on. Trolls and ragers are the minority.

Spammin Fizz in poro queue. Op

well if you're afraid of not doing well try getting garen. he's real easy to use, does a huge amount of damage and can take just as much

though if you want someone early with a ton of cc get amumu or sion (my pick is sion, but that's just me)

also idk if by 'lingo' you meat acronyms, but here:

bot = bottom lane
mid = middle lane
top = top lane
cc = crowd control
mia (no one really says this anymore, but) = enemy missing
re = enemy returned
care = careful
execute = abilities that do damage based on how low health the enemy is
b = back (recalling)
oom = out of mana
gank (idk if this is 'lingo') = a champion coming into the lane from the sides

these are really the only important ones i can think of

if you want to ever play my main is in the op and i have a smurf that's pretty much unused called "DANKER KANGER"

almost nobody thinking pantheon is badass :'(

almost nobody thinking pantheon is badass :'(
he's the only champion that has a skin that puts him in pink underwear

y isn't he badass??