Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161069 times)

I can say her shield is really annoying and she has a lot of mobility. If her shield was nerfed, she wouldnt be too bad.

Yea you're probs right. Tbh, the scaling AD would be null n void by the time they become "effective", because you already have a couple items by that. However, I do play Nasus and I plan on playing Tryndamere, so I suppose ill run tier 2s until I can afford the tier 3s(only 100 ip vs 2050). ill pick up some flat AD quints and scaling CDR over time aswell. Thanks

cinderhulk on udyr is handicapped imo, do AD, like seriously you shred anything, get a trinity too

they're both pretty good imo

ad is much more fun though

i mean AD is 10/10 best, especially with red, they just forgetin die instantly

Omfg these new chroma packs are gorgeous

wanna know whats fun? having 800 stacks as nasus and everyone runs from you even at a brief glance

wanna know whats fun? having 800 stacks as nasus and everyone runs from you even at a brief glance

[img ]http://puu.sh/hhFSW/318d110dce.jpg[/img]
tell me about it...
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1797192062/210353405?tab=overview

Oh yeah another freelo champion is annie tho. Imo she's one of if not THE safest pick in the game. I have an 80% win rate with her in ranked right now.

Wow forsaken jayce looks hotttttt

OOOOO and the dragon fist lee sin chromo pack

finally a loving lux texture reblance (im sorry i just looked at pbe for the first time in days)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:18:36 PM by Ticonderoga »

Somebody carry me out of stuff silver; or at least to silver 1 where i was last season

IGN: UrbaNzNinja (Yeah it's a terrible name, I'm planning to change it)

Somebody carry me out of stuff silver; or at least to silver 1 where i was last season

IGN: UrbaNzNinja (Yeah it's a terrible name, I'm planning to change it)
But you could just play Riven :^)

>closest game ever
>at 90LP
>win by a loving rune worth of damage
>game lasted 70 minutes
>it was a loving normal

Oh my god man I feel for you

>closest game ever
>at 90LP
>win by a loving rune worth of damage
>game lasted 70 minutes
>it was a loving normal
LOL

Might I ask what elo you were playing in? In anything higher than Bronze 1, you need to know how to animation cancel and chain abilities to actually be effective, and in high silver and above, people will start focusing you the second you get a kill and you really need to learn to make plays to succeed. You're right about Riven being stupidly broken in low elo, but I don't believe you are correct in saying saying she's low skill cap.
I was in mid gold and am now mid silver and I feel she is unbalanced all around. There are mechanics, like jumping over the wall, animation cancel, and using a ward on her 3rd Q to turn backwards. I'll try to word this better. Riven in my opinion is just a mechanically unchallenging champ along with not much intuitive gameplay. She's given way too much for what has to be put into playing her.

97 LP the dream. Can we make it a challenge how often you can land between 95 and 99LP? At 2 times in the past 2 days atm.