Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161122 times)

Seriously tho we should make a blockland team...
Just for fun doesn't have to be serious, any 4 people want to?

I can adc if you want. DerekStronk on NA.

Also got my second Draven ranked penta today! :D
Click if you wanna see the match

Ok i have one question.
I've been having this problem as of late where my team will get a tremendous lead (like in this game for example we had almost double their kills)
But somehow we end up losing every teamfight and eventually losing altogether.
Is it because of team composition? Focusing the wrong people?
I mean the obvious solution is to focus the adc right? But in this game there was a fight were we took out the adc right away and then aatrox just wiped us out with a quadra.
Basically just give me teamfighting (and closing out games) tips because I feel i do really well early game but if the game drags on to long my chances of winning seem to diminish quite a bit.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:27:22 PM by Ticonderoga »

DEMACIA

Started playing this earlier last week, good stuff. DocReverb is my summoner name if demacia anyone wants to play....demacia

yorick walks into a bar...

yorick walks into a bar...

Yorick who? Never heard of that champ before.

i got blood moon thresh from the rito mystery gift

i got blood moon thresh from the rito mystery gift

My friend bought Blood Moon Thresh then got Deep Terror Thresh from rito mystery gift lol

Seriously tho we should make a blockland team...
Just for fun doesn't have to be serious, any 4 people want to?
I would join.

I'm debating whether I should go back to maining Nasus. I kinda miss knowing everything was gonna be alright once I got stacked up

Ok i have one question.
I've been having this problem as of late where my team will get a tremendous lead (like in this game for example we had almost double their kills)
But somehow we end up losing every teamfight and eventually losing altogether.
Is it because of team composition? Focusing the wrong people?
I mean the obvious solution is to focus the adc right? But in this game there was a fight were we took out the adc right away and then aatrox just wiped us out with a quadra.
Basically just give me teamfighting (and closing out games) tips because I feel i do really well early game but if the game drags on to long my chances of winning seem to diminish quite a bit.
team comp is important, make sure you don't have too many ad/ap and synergy is important. Aoe team fight ults/cc is really good too, for example, annie, j4, wukong, etc

3 - 1 in placements now, imma goto bed

3 - 1 in placements now, imma goto bed
I'm 3-1 too :)

Also if anyone wants to make a team add me.
IGN: SiriusBull [NA]
Preferably people that play a whole lot, I'm on like every day.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:01:43 PM by Ticonderoga »