Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161367 times)

well my way to win games is to get 6 runaans on ezreal

60% of the time it works everytime!!!

or 6 rabadons on nasal ingestion.

you can still proc it with aa or r

it doesnt proc on ult?
Nope, no proc on ult.

Nope, no proc on ult.

q> wait q cd> q again> ult+aa before q lands> aa again after q lands prob e ult before second aa youll have shroud and 3rd charge for escape

q travels slow you can still double proc

this guy just had this huge tantrum because he was last pick and he couldn't play support

he told us it wasn't viable in ranked lol

Used the rest of my rp on self mystery gifts

I think i did great

Used the rest of my rp on self mystery gifts
[im g]http://i.imgur.com/XGwlZih.png[/img]
I think i did great

i would try to one up you but league has gay ass cancer and won't let me log in

i got placed in bronze 3 yay

does anyone else have a champion that they just like too much to not play every other game

like if i don't pick someone in 30 seconds it's always sion

does anyone else have a champion that they just like too much to not play every other game

like if i don't pick someone in 30 seconds it's always sion

probably draven. I played 3 weeks to get him and now im just too happy to get to play him.

provisionals were forgetin terrible this season

i was diamond 2 with 60 lp when it reset and went 7 - 3

i forgetin got gold 5 fml

forget volibear. Seriously, forget that champion. you're fighting him and it's all good but then his passive goes off and he bites you and you die. Then he gets incredibly loving tanky and rolls over your entire team because they're idiots and don't realize his passive is up.

forget volibear. Seriously, forget that champion. you're fighting him and it's all good but then his passive goes off and he bites you and you die. Then he gets incredibly loving tanky and rolls over your entire team because they're idiots and don't realize his passive is up.
and then they removed executioners calling (iirc) and made him impossible to lane against unless you're katarina

and then they removed executioners calling (iirc) and made him impossible to lane against unless you're katarina
if you build dmg he builds tank and wrecks you, or he can build bork/shiv/tri force and still be tanky af and do carry damage. It's so loving annoying to go against voli

provisionals were forgetin terrible this season

i was diamond 2 with 60 lp when it reset and went 7 - 3

i forgetin got gold 5 fml

What the fudge