Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161352 times)

stuff sona now has the best ass

wait so is dj sona actually an ultimate skin? i thought they said they wouldnt do that because people wouldnt like it

im pretty sure it is. it has so much stuff going on

Yes it's an ultimate skin.

In concept, the skin being an ultimate skin is really silly; sona's not the most played champion out there, and even if she was, she's a support, hardly worth an ultimate skin to most people. When it was initially mentioned, of course everybody took it differently because of no real information of how it would be. Everyone just assumed the whole PF ez / SG udyr thing: Animations, Model, Effects, Icon(s), Banner. If that was the case, I honestly wouldn't want to have her as the one and only ultimate skin that we'll get for season 5.

The instant that it was revealed that her skin would change the default music for everybody on her team, as well as altering it whenever her abilities were triggered, on top of the fact that she has three completely different and epic soundtracks (and looks badass to add on to that), everybody took a huge 180. In my opinion this is the single greatest skin riot's made, and I honestly am curious how they'll actually top it.

TLDR: Everybody thought it was going to be bad in concept, but riot executed it more than flawlessly, and everyone loves it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:27:35 PM by Evar678 »

TLDR: Everybody thought it was going to be bad in concept, but riot executed it more than flawlessly, and everyone loves it.
Not me. I still don't like it because it is for sona, regardless of how well done it is.

i really don't like it and i think they could have done better, to be on par with sgu and pulsefire ez

like pulesfire ez has an evolving model, sgu has an evolving model, dj sona has 3 minor changes to choose from, focused mostly on her speakers rather then the whole thing, concussive looking like it has the most work put into it imo

don't get me wrong i'm not saying it's a bad skin, i just think the 'ultimate' price tag comes from the music rather then the skin itself

i really don't like it and i think they could have done better, to be on par with sgu and pulsefire ez

like pulesfire ez has an evolving model, sgu has an evolving model, dj sona has 3 minor changes to choose from, focused mostly on her speakers rather then the whole thing, concussive looking like it has the most work put into it imo

don't get me wrong i'm not saying it's a bad skin, i just think the 'ultimate' price tag comes from the music rather then the skin itself

im sorry have you not seen the ass??

im sorry have you not seen the ass??
i'm sorry but i'm not gonna SEE the ass in the game i'm gonna see the huge speakers and top half of her

i'm sorry but i'm not gonna SEE the ass in the game i'm gonna see the huge speakers and top half of her

think of all the art it will inspire!

also, practicing for ranked. g2 carry every game or i lose apparently. in every single one of these games i almost did more damage than my entire team combined ._.

Not me. I still don't like it because it is for sona, regardless of how well done it is.
I should've used a more vague word than 'everybody', I was more specifically referring to a good bit of reddit. (ie most of the people that actually post about it are generally positive, and those that aren't don't explicitly dislike it)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 08:05:23 AM by Evar678 »

she's a support, hardly worth an ultimate skin
As a support main, forget you :)

As a support main, forget you :)
'to most people'
I main support as well, that's not my opinion, that's just going off the general vibe of reddit before her reveal.

Alright I just got into ranked who wants to make a team let's go

team absolutely refused to group and push down towers all game so my early snowballing meant absolutely nothing. game dragged out until they all were level 18 and too strong for me to kill anymore, and my team would just die completely without using up any of their CC or big spells at all. like seriously. they would 4v4 my team (their mundo was always splitting top) and kill them without dropping below 50%, or using the lee sin kick/blitz ult