Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161086 times)

Round two on champs you despise! I removed those with 0 votes. Do it people, vote!

Volibear because forget that champ. Passive is annoying af and bite nukes the stuff out of everyone. Also cc.

Dat feel when people refuse to stop playing aggro when they're 0/10 and continue to feed their lane opponent more and more gold .

wtf is with new ahri? i went in deep against ahri and we both backed off with like 10% hp, then she throws her green ball through the minion wave and heals up to like 75% hp

and it seems like she does more damage without even needing to land her charm anymore

wtf is with new ahri? i went in deep against ahri and we both backed off with like 10% hp, then she throws her green ball through the minion wave and heals up to like 75% hp

and it seems like she does more damage without even needing to land her charm anymore

yeah she's objectively broken right now, it's not only you

yes. they removed the damage amp from her charm with the removal of dfg but basically buffed everything else.

ahri always had heal on every 9th charge of her passive

If you guys didn't notice I said it had to be Ionian
What's Ionian?

im gonna try out league today

please dont be serious

not everyone has to follow the league lore

yes. they removed the damage amp from her charm with the removal of dfg but basically buffed everything else.
That sounds wonderful.

BTW, LV30 SnowingLeopard OCE
Add to OP please.

Please update my level 16 to 30 in the op :)

Please update my level 16 to 30 in the op :)

gotcha.

Patch 5.3 server maintenance announced, for the NA version:

"On 02/11/2015, starting at 01:30 AM PST, ranked queues will be disabled in preparation for patch 5.3. At 03:00 AM PST, the servers will be shut down and all games currently in progress will end in a draw and stats will not be recorded. We estimate the battlegrounds will be unavailable for 6 hours."

The new patch will be probably available by tomorrow morning (on all servers).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:22:35 AM by Mocha Furrier »

good god so many skins on sale