Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 158325 times)

so my patcher broke....,

so my patcher broke....,

yeah the patcher is broken. reset the patcher after downloading the update.

Zilean kit changes and other stuff!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:35:03 AM by Mocha Furrier »

Playing nemesis draft even though there's no announcement..

edit: oh wow the ragers...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:06:53 AM by Ladle »

id say they lost in champ select

our cass was a dumbass and complaied the whole game and called everyone noobs while she was trash, they surrendered though while me and my buddy AD TF went bot

wtf, zilean 99% slow for 5.5 seconds? which basically can translate to 11 seconds??

Well I just laned against a darius that built a tear and a bork. Needless to say, he lost.

Editing to say, forget those people in ranked that are ahead of you in pick order, pick your main role even though their match history says they're stuff at it, and then feed super hard and blame you when you can't play the role they forced you into playing.

Edit2: transferred to NA, my name is Cappytaino, pm if you want to play, I'm currently silver 3 and will play with anyone, I can teach Tryndamere top if anybody wants to learn.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 12:26:40 PM by Cappytaino »

Where'd you transfer from.

wtf, zilean 99% slow for 5.5 seconds? which basically can translate to 11 seconds??

behold the new nasus.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 06:51:37 AM by Mocha Furrier »

NEW ZILEAN

rank 3 R = 60 second cd

40% CDR = 36 second cd

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue hue

"You're the worst Urgot ever"

"yeah, you know this gamemode we're playing.. we probably won't get our favorite champs or anything"

And he was goin AD Soraka with me bot.. and blamed me for messing up the cs. lel that's my cs breh

I can teach Tryndamere top if anybody wants to learn.
"I can teach english, but only to people who have an english degree"

Just got a perfect Syndra game, they surrendered and fizz was super easy