Author Topic: BossBattles - "Threat To Server"  (Read 12477 times)

It was only one ddos attack, it just shuts down the server ONCE, how could he be a "threat" to the server
I think the only problem here is the ban reason. Sure banning Drunk from the server may not stop a DDoS by him, but he still DDoS'd people and therefore should be banned because he's an awful person.

Peacon, Please, I swear by my heart.
I am not drunk Russian, nor do I know him.

I'd give you permission to check my IP, and doublecheck his.

I live elsewhere now, and I never lived in browntree city, I lived in San-Antonio

How about a time stamped picture of your face?

Peacon, Please, I swear by my heart.
I am not drunk Russian, nor do I know him.

I'd give you permission to check my IP, and doublecheck his.

I live elsewhere now, and I never lived in browntree city, I lived in San-Antonio

i can confirm crazy is not drunk russian. He acts to dumb on other servers

op is a tit anyway so he can stay banned

Guys, I don't even know you, how can I be a tit or "too dumb?"

I just really want to go on that server.

Pecon and I combed through the logs to re-locate these connections, but in the process found that OP had racked up a bunch of other bans across his IDs for a variety of reasons, including chat spam, research links, advertising other servers, trolling, and generally being a richard.
au revoir crazy drunk russian }{}{}{} person

I don't think you two understand just how serious this all was. DDoS attacks have had a huge and unforgivable impact on the game and community as a whole.
and banning him is going to stop attacks? didn't think so

and banning him is going to stop attacks? didn't think so
I think the only problem here is the ban reason. Sure banning Drunk from the server may not stop a DDoS by him, but he still DDoS'd people and therefore should be banned because he's an awful person.
Wonder how many more people I'll be able to repeat myself to during the life of this thread. Whoever intends to defend an starfish who DDoSs people, I encourage you to do it more explicitly so you can be more reliably wiped out in the next purge.

Nobody is defending Drunk Russian. Learn to read.

Wonder how many more people I'll be able to repeat myself to during the life of this thread. Whoever intends to defend an starfish who DDoSs people, I encourage you to do it more explicitly so you can be more reliably wiped out in the next purge.
I'm not defending Drunk Russian. I'm defending OP unless you can actually prove that OP is Drunk Russian.

I'm not defending Drunk Russian. I'm defending OP unless you can actually prove that OP is Drunk Russian.
Oh, you should have said so in the first place. I would have repeated the other half of my post instead.
Since OP had Drunk Russian's IP, and hasn't pulled the "Drunk Russian is my brother" card, I think there's only room for two conclusions: A - OP is Drunk Russian, or B - There was some mistake in matching the IPs to IDs. Pecon and I combed through the logs to re-locate these connections, but in the process found that OP had racked up a bunch of other bans across his IDs for a variety of reasons, including chat spam, research links, advertising other servers, trolling, and generally being a richard. At that point we agreed that he should probably stay banned whether or not he's Drunk Russian.