Author Topic: BossBattles - "Threat To Server"  (Read 12479 times)

I don't think Jetz should be expected to go through that colossal pain to prove something he already slam-dunked.

tills is my sister, I had no idea that the id's matched?

is it possible, that when someone is revoked, the account can be later re-bought?

is it possible, that when someone is revoked, the account can be later re-bought?
Nope. It's gone for good unless Badspot misclicked and revoked the wrong key.

Nope. It's gone for good unless Badspot misclicked and revoked the wrong key.
Please tell me that someone believes me, I swear, I'm not DrunkRussian, it would be kind if you gave me another chance, by letting me on your server. If I behave, may I please stay?

I can vouch for Crazy and Tills being different people, I've played with both of them on a server before.
This is not some Pacnet/HammerEditor stuff.

... Please tell me that someone believes me, I swear, I'm not DrunkRussian, it would be kind if you gave me another chance, by letting me on your server. If I behave, may I please stay?
It'd come down to Pecon's verdict as to whether or not that's acceptable. If it's decided not to hold you responsible for the actions in that chat log, we could recheck the logs to see if there's really no link to Drunk Russian. Alternatively, Pecon could just pull the
I don't believe in siblings.
card and that'd be the end of it, save for a few more pages of people debating the extent of that rule that I'd probably lose interest in pretty fast.

Personally, my suggestion would be to hold your sister accountable for getting you banned and demand she buy you a new key. Everyone wins except for the starfish who declared they'd commit murder given the opportunity.

Personally, my suggestion would be to hold your sister accountable for getting you banned and demand she buy you a new key. Everyone wins except for the starfish who declared they'd commit murder given the opportunity.

Good sugguestion, but she has no access to my account whatsoever.
 And my parents disagree to a new key, so theres gotta be a different possibility

Well, it seems most of you are in disbelief, but to be honest. Theres very little proof/evidence on this thread, so,

How can anyone know if I am Drunk Russian truly or not.

I barely know the guy, I probably met him like.. what, once?

Well, it seems most of you are in disbelief, but to be honest. Theres very little proof/evidence on this thread, so,

How can anyone know if I am Drunk Russian truly or not.

I barely know the guy, I probably met him like.. what, once?
Honestly, at this point I have no reason to believe you're Drunk Russian. The IPs didn't give any evidence otherwise. Just comes down to whether Pecon will hold you accountable for the awful behavior of ID 26648. On one hand, a number of people have vouched for you being two different people, and the story is consistent with what Tills said back in January. On the other, you've said that ID is one of your alts, and Tills said
01/01/14   13:07:33   Tills   26648   i still have a second acc
Which is usually code for "If you want to be safe, ban every ID I can be linked with."

If you instead want me to post screenshots from the in-game chat, I'd take the opportunity to remind you that most of the bans happened over a year ago and paging up through the chat doesn't exactly go that far.

Not that screenshots of the chat would be any better, either.

Hmm.  I wonder if there's any way to set up a server chat verification scheme.

Not that screenshots of the chat would be any better, either.

I've been looking for that thread! Had a few places I could have used it in my occasional visits to the drama forum.

If you assume the server is malicious it can just not use said verification scheme.

If you assume the server is malicious it can just not use said verification scheme.

If everyone else is using it and you aren't, then what does that say about you?

I wonder if there's any way to set up a server chat verification scheme.
Not practically. Unless you wanted to have something in between every client sending their messages and the server handling them.

I'm not familiar enough with Ace Attorney to use images of the characters, so here, have a Dlanor A. Knox:

Crazy has claimed ID 26648 as his alt.Claiming ownership for this identity consequently claims responsibility for that identity's actions. Furthermore, both Tills and Crazy connected on the same day from the same IP, at different times:Whether or not they are the same person, these two things are convincing enough to argue that responsibility for the behavior resulting in the ban can extend to both IDs.

Additionally, here is a drama thread created the day of the incident by Velor, including screenshots of the chat: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248738.0

Finally, if you're insisting I post screenshots of the log, I'd say that copy-pasting the log has exactly the same effect with less pointless time wasting. If you instead want me to post screenshots from the in-game chat, I'd take the opportunity to remind you that most of the bans happened over a year ago and paging up through the chat doesn't exactly go that far. Still, Valor's thread has a few taken at the time of the main event.

Whether I go dig up a year-old research link for you doesn't matter. The facts here are damning.
ftfy