Author Topic: BossBattles - "Threat To Server"  (Read 12495 times)

Oh, you should have said so in the first place. I would have repeated the other half of my post instead.
woah
yeah i no longer support op in this case

There is no proof that the OP has the same IP in the first place.

There is no proof that the OP has the same IP in the first place.
Well, there might be, but we stopped looking for it because we decided he'd stay banned whether or not we found it.

Wow, that's real fair. Real quality administration.

Well, there might be, but we stopped looking for it because we decided he'd stay banned whether or not we found it.
Great administration here folks.

Well, there might be, but we stopped looking for it

Haha, wow...

did nobody read this?

Since OP had Drunk Russian's IP, and hasn't pulled the "Drunk Russian is my brother" card, I think there's only room for two conclusions: A - OP is Drunk Russian, or B - There was some mistake in matching the IPs to IDs. Pecon and I combed through the logs to re-locate these connections, but in the process found that OP had racked up a bunch of other bans across his IDs for a variety of reasons, including chat spam, research links, advertising other servers, trolling, and generally being a richard. At that point we agreed that he should probably stay banned whether or not he's Drunk Russian.

Seems fair to me.

And again, have they got any proof on that, or what?

So instead of politely asking for proof you make a rude sarcastic remark? Real quality attitude.

So instead of politely asking for proof you make a rude sarcastic remark? Real quality attitude.
...Do you know how to read? Or are you for any reason hallucinating?

...Do you know how to read? Or are you for any reason hallucinating?
I was referring to the previous post where, instead of expressing your desire to be shown ban logs, you simply said

Great administration here folks.
Haha, wow...
See, this is why I make the assumption that nobody actually reads: Because nobody loving reads.

I think the only problem here is the ban reason. Sure banning Drunk from the server may not stop a DDoS by him, but he still DDoS'd people and therefore should be banned because he's an awful person. Since OP had Drunk Russian's IP, and hasn't pulled the "Drunk Russian is my brother" card, I think there's only room for two conclusions: A - OP is Drunk Russian, or B - There was some mistake in matching the IPs to IDs. Pecon and I combed through the logs to re-locate these connections, but in the process found that OP had racked up a bunch of other bans across his IDs for a variety of reasons, including chat spam, research links, advertising other servers, trolling, and generally being a richard. At that point we agreed that he should probably stay banned whether or not he's Drunk Russian.

What do you mean, proof? We have a goddamn log of bans made on the server. In it we found the OP's ID several times and for various reasons. What is there to prove? That our log isn't somehow faulty?

What do you mean, proof? We have a goddamn log of bans made on the server.
That nobody else can see.

That nobody else can see.
Is that really relevant to us, if he's caused stuff on the server before?