Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 129232 times)

Just had a fabulous run as Eve who I usually dread playing, but that Greed Mode was fun. Can't exactly remember what items I got, but an accidental soy milk + something that created flies when shots made contact made most of it a breeze. Also got the Fun Guy and Guppy transformations too, didn't know it was possible to get 2 in a run.

Just had a fabulous run as Eve who I usually dread playing, but that Greed Mode was fun. Can't exactly remember what items I got, but an accidental soy milk + something that created flies when shots made contact made most of it a breeze. Also got the Fun Guy and Guppy transformations too, didn't know it was possible to get 2 in a run.
I got the drug guy transformation, the cthulu transformation and guppy in the one run but I only got guppy in the last room of the chest.

I'm mad again.
I keep dying on Ultra Greed when I have the best runs ever.
I get really good items, but no health.

dfsdfs;kldfgs;jklfgh;kladfgs;jkl i was one room away from unlocking the lost and i forgeted it up im so bad

dfsdfs;kldfgs;jklfgh;kladfgs;jkl i was one room away from unlocking the lost and i forgeted it up im so bad

Curse of the Tower and Pyromaniac is one of the best combos to get.
No joke heal from getting damaged

Curse of the Tower and Pyromaniac is one of the best combos to get.
No joke heal from getting damaged
i got curse of the tower and safety scissors

curse of the tower + the cross bomb one is absolutely brutal. it's just a death sentence.

just completed I Rule!
and I unlocKED A loving POKER CHIP??
ALL OF THAT EFFORT FOR A FRICK FRACKING POKER CHIP!?!?!
I AM PISSED
SO PISSED RIGHT NOW
except for that moment where I killed hush in one hit with a chaos card that was pretty satisfying
BUT I KILLED ENOUGH stuff TO FILL A FOOTBALL FIELD WITH BLOOD
BUT ALL I GET? A POKER CHIP!!!

just completed I Rule!
I AM PISSED
SO PISSED RIGHT NOW
except for that moment where I killed hush in one hit with a chaos card that was pretty satisfying
BUT I KILLED ENOUGH stuff TO FILL A FOOTBALL FIELD WITH BLOOD
BUT ALL I GET? A POKER CHIP!!!
I wanna say you spoiled the wrong stuff, but thats just me
Poker chip with moms key is pretty nice

I wanna say you spoiled the wrong stuff
What do you mean? People haven't talked about hush enough in this thread?

just completed I Rule!

>trinity shield and mom's knife are your starting items
>effort

>trinity shield and mom's knife are your starting items
>effort
well there was also the fact that I had limited health and I'm not the best-est at this game
definitely gonna have fun with Have A Heart

wait what I rule is hard?
I'm playing it now and I got Brimstone